Cheryl Vickers - Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 10, 2003
C. Ling > Fabio
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtics, Storm, Victory
There is some scuttlebut around the traps that a Cheryl Vickers has had a late meeting with Justin Reeves at Waverley.

Apparently she has been mentored by a very prominent former coach for a few years.

With the jungle drums about Clarko beating I wonder what this means?
Another Kennett masterstroke in the making?

Last edited:
There is some scuttlebut around the traps that a Cheryl Vickers has had a late meeting with Justin Reeves at Waverley.

Apparently she has been mentored by a very prominent former coach for a few years.

Who is Cheryl Vickers?

yeah a cursory google search didn't come up with anything immediately football related that I saw

The first result for "Cheryl Vickers AFL" is this thread lol

and the drums are beating.. so no idea... Clarko is a smash box.. get you attuned to this absolute cracked.. delusion..
just trying t out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is some scuttlebut around the traps that a Cheryl Vickers has had a late meeting with Justin Reeves at Waverley last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back