CHFL 2012 preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Brauer is at Koondrook/Barham in the Central Murray League (pretty sure this is the bloke you have mentioned here)

thanks Roota#6. Just heard he was back down in Vic at some stage and rumour he was going to play with his brother. Guessing it hasnt happened now that clearances closed. very different footy up CMFL compared to CHFL....

breaking news that Troy Auld has left Hepburn effective immediatly citing health reasons. Anyone know the story here?? Good luck to Troy if it's serious.

Health reasons is right. Health of the football club. He was sacked so half their players didn't walk at the end of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Health reasons is right. Health of the football club. He was sacked so half their players didn't walk at the end of the year.
Wat eva cob, an im sure u no wats goin on their. Troy takes his coachn seriously and gets the most out of the playn group and if u ask most of the playn group they have been the fittest they have been. There was only 1 person that wanted troy out and that was the twit running the joint, its only happend now other wise alot would of walkd if dun b4 june 30.

Wat eva cob, an im sure u no wats goin on their. Troy takes his coachn seriously and gets the most out of the playn group and if u ask most of the playn group they have been the fittest they have been. There was only 1 person that wanted troy out and that was the twit running the joint, its only happend now other wise alot would of walkd if dun b4 june 30.

Well that twit is Robertsons best buddy so there's probably truth in what you say mate but I guarantee that he has had some very high profile players in his ear over the past few months bagging Troy Auld. As somebody else said the tail is wagging the dog. And it's a powerful tail too

Well that twit is Robertsons best buddy so there's probably truth in what you say mate but I guarantee that he has had some very high profile players in his ear over the past few months bagging Troy Auld. As somebody else said the tail is wagging the dog. And it's a powerful tail too
Well y didnt they get rid of troy b4 clearances then if this has been goin on for months? pretty stupid thing 2 sack him when their 10 and 2 and a chance of winning it, not a hope in the world now.

they did play skipton - so chance.

what does everyone think of the premiership race at the minute? hepburn the favourites but buninyong, bunga, waubra and daylesford would seem all capable on thier day??

they did play skipton - so chance.

what does everyone think of the premiership race at the minute? hepburn the favourites but buninyong, bunga, waubra and daylesford would seem all capable on thier day??

Reckon Buninyong looking pretty strong at the minute, The enigma that is Hepburn with a bit more experience of being at the very back end of the season will take a bit of beating though. Will all depend on if and how the coaching drama affects them. Wouldn't write off Daylesford either as they havent been beaten badly by either Buni or Bunga and did knock off Hepburn. Look to be building into the finals as they so often have! Bunga the wildcard.

Easy to sit on the fence I know but it is probably the most open (among those 4 anyway) finals series for a while!!
Happy to be corrected if wrong!!

I'd heard bits and pieces from mates in the know at Hepburn but I think all the drama down there could well be linked to a cash crisis. The O'Hallaran's & Al Ware, Stevie Carmen etc and the other heart and sole blokes that I'd spoken to were right in behind Auld and enjoying the change and word is young Liam O'Hallaran took Olver to task in a big way both down the street and when the players met after it happened and sitting right up there it didnt fit the bill to put your club through all that bad press but a little birdie tells me that Auld didn't have a written contract & had quite a sum still to be paid. One of the main points of conflicts and he mentioned it in the press was that ''resources were denied'' and on top of this straight from the horses mouth a mate tells me he has been in the seniors for quite sometime now and hasn't been paid a cracker! The almighty Robbo also claimed he wasn't on a contract when he took over too the players and maybe for once he was telling the truth.

Then this pops up on the Hepburn website - $250 per ticket you do the maths that's lotsa lotsa cash the Heppy Boys are down at the moment. This could well be the bullshit Burras last tilt for a while whose going to buy a ticket from them so they don't run a big loss on the raffle? NOT ME! Go Daylesford Doggies..........
Raffle Draw EXTENDED TO 23rd September 2012

Dear Reader,

This letter is to advise you that the Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation has given approval for the draw date of our raffle to be deferred until September 23rd 2012.

As of today our ticket sales are at 365 and would expect sales to have been at approximately 480 on our original draw date of July 1st after all our local club sales came in. To cover the cost of
prizes and expenses we need to sell at least 620 tickets. Ticket sales had gone really well in the first couple of months but have tapered off in the past sixweeks. Unfortunately this means we have again been forced to extend our raffle. The HepburnFootball and Netball Club is disappointed that we have to do this again and sincerely apologisefor any inconvenience. Last years ticket sales finished on 804 and this year our target is aimed at 750. This will be a good result for the club as well as great odds for anyone in our draw.

With this being our estimated final tally, the odds are better than ever before to win the first prize of $80,000 valued goods of your choice. Someone will definately win our prize on September 23. There will not be a further extension. Finally we would like to emphasise that the raffle will be drawn at the Hepburn Football Club at 2.30 pm on the 23rd September. Why not make a weekend of it and come to the draw. A BBQ lunch and refreshments are free to all ticket holders. Results will be displayed on our club website by 5pm on the night of the draw. All ticket holders will also be notified by mail.

Please don’t hesitate to call Lindsay, our raffle co ordinator on 0428 481528, if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you soon !

Regards, Mr. Laurence Pedretti - Nominee

A couple of big games in the Highlands tomorrow!

We've got a big clash with Newlyn who won't be easy to beat especially with Sewell back in the side but Buttsy has the boys firing and we need this one for our top 4 chances and I reckon we can sneak home.

Waubra and Bunga is a big one too... Waubra don't seem to be the same side this year, they were a team to admire last year without a weak link and even though it's at Waubraland and Bunga got a touch up last week by Bunny I reckon Bunga will get over the top of them.

Going to be a ripper finals series! GO DOGGIES!

I heard a rumor that a dunnstown reserves player may have been king hit behind play on the weekend? Any truth to this?
A player was hit by McKay near the boundary line. It wasn't really behind play but was a pretty gutless act. Got sent off the ground,should have been sent off for the rest of the game. It was the only bit of spite in the whole game and came out of no where.

Some matches played in some terrible conditions on the weekend but some important results all the same.Our win over Newlyn was a ripper as they are a good unit on their day, gives us a good chance to finish top 4 now with our destiny back in our own hands the old champs Lukey Adams and Scotty Winduss were in everything. Bunga rolled Waubra by a point did us and themselves a favour! Under the pump now are Skontra's boys.

Any other match reports fellas?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back