Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Welcome the City Oval Plovers to the LFFL, they will play out of the City Oval in Ballarat, they are replacing the poorly named Spudnik's after obtaining their LFFL license recently, stay tuned for more information on this exciting new Club.

Founded: 4th September 2013
Home Ground: City Oval Ballarat
Coach: Jordie_tackles
Nickname: The Cop's
Colours: TBD
Premiers: 2015

Last edited:
Back: Lachie Hunter

Back: Mathew Boyd

Forward: Jesse Hogan

Forward: Jarrod Waite

Inside Mid: Nat Fyfe

Outside Mid: Luke Parker

Ruck: Max Gawn

Tackler : Kieran Jack

Utility: T. Rockliff

Captains Choice: Bernie Vince

Josh Caddy
Rory Lobb
Corey Enright
Brent Stanton
Ryan Griffen
Ryan Schoenmakers
Jake Spencer
Tom Scully
Paul Puopolo
Cake Hooker

Last edited:

City Oval would like to announce the re-signing of Tom Rockliff for the 2015 Premiership Season. Rockliff had a hug breakout in the LFFL during 2014 turning himself from being a great Defender or IM choice and even a part time Utility/tackler into the most valuable commodity in the game. He broke out after becoming a disposal, clearance and tackling machine! finally coach Jordietackles could not ignore him and gave him the coveted Utility title for the Plovers. Rockliffs exploits were widely recognsied when he earned All LFFL honours for the position of Captains Choice, and Captaining the all LFFL team, while being the second best Utility while playing only half the season in this position. Rockliff is also a strong contender for the Captaincy position next season which coach Jordietackles is yet to decide on.

City Oval would again like to announce the re-signing of one of its key players today. One of the LFFL's finest and most valuable players Nat Fyfe will be playing again next season for the mighty plovers, Fyfe who was runner up in the LFFL MVP and also featured as an all LFFL IM during 2014 has said he would not even contemplate joining another team, especially the Mozzie Bites amos or Ladyboys WAG. Fyfe will be another player strongly considered for the Captaincy of the Plovers next season once all other signs are completed.

Mate, just like me releasing Buddy for the good of the competition, you should consider the same with Nat. Bring on LFFL free agency I say.

Joel Selwood, started the season as my first choice Utility, then moved into being a tackler and could have also played IM or OM if needed, he is a rare utiloity in the sense he can fill 5 positions on the field. For this reason i would like to announce the re-signing of Joel Selwood as my third carryover player for the upcoming LFFL season.

I did think about the last one but really wasnt much choice. 3 of them were no brain era compared to the rest

Back: Lachie Hunter

Back: Mathew Boyd

Forward: Jesse Hogan

Forward: Jay Schultz

Inside Mid: Nat Fyfe

Outside Mid: Luke Parker

Ruck: Max Gawn

Tackler : Kieran Jack

Utility: T. Rockliff

Captains Choice: Bernie Vince

Josh Caddy
Jarrod Waite
Corey Enright
Brent Stanton
Ryan Griffen
Ryan Schoenmakers
Jake Spencer
Tom Scully
Paul Puopolo
Cake Hooker

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The immortals (highest scoring team in LFFL history)

Round 3 2015 finals series

COP:

Daniel Cross 55
Kieran Jack 43
Mathew Boyd 48
Mathew Pavlich 36
Drew Petrie 46.5
Joel Selwood 22.5
David Mundy 111 (55.5x2c)
Max Gawn 50
Mitch Robinson 65
Tom Rockliff 160