Rumour Clayton Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Club needs to put our a statement now, if it's not true. This is running a bit rampant.

Maybe something to a lesser extent than death has gone down. We do live in a word where people want to be first, not accurate so won’t surprise me if it’s just idiots trying to get clicks.

Hope everything’s all good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's true, it gives a lot of air to other rumours that have been detailed in this thread. Bloke sounds like a mess.

Hope it's just a bit of rumour ran wild of course

Clayton Oliver is apparently in hospital due to cocaine and alcohol use last night. I can't validate the source, just stating what I've heard. May not be true, take it with a grain of salt please.
This post seems to be the origin of this rumour, so we know who started it if it turns out to be false.

Feel sick reading this. Surely absolute nonsense that random people are trying for it go train traction and see if it gets picked up as a joke.

If this is bs (which I’m sure we all hope it is) then it’s the sort of shit that should have the source of the rumour before the courts

Defamation/whatever they could throw at them. It’s so harmful not just to clarry, but his family, friends and teammates.

Obviously operating on the assumption it’s unfounded but even if it’s not it’s nobody’s business to spread.

Yeah absolutely no need for them to put out a statement unless something actually has happened. All it would do is give the people/person who started the rumour more notoriety

Remove this Banner Ad

Back