Melbourne
Other Teams
s
header_1.jpg

- Black Rock Football Club are affiliated with the SFL (Division 2)-

COACH FOR 2010

The Black Rock Football Club is seeking interested parties for the 2010;

· Senior Playing Coach

With a breathtaking premiership in 2007 & a very competitive last 2 seasons in Div. 2, we are looking to build on the solid foundation already in place and press for finals. We want you to be a part of it !

After celebrating our centenary in 2008 & our clubrooms receiving a major facelift this year it’s the perfect time to be part of the “New Rockers” and help us build for the next 100 years !

The club is also exploring the possibility of starting a colt’s team in the newly formed SFL U/18 competition in 2010.

For an overview of the Rockers’ as a club please feel free to visit our website (www.blackrockfc.com)

As always new players/members most welcome

Applications close October 9th

All applicantions or enquiries please send to or contact

Club president

Nick Macmillan

P.O. Box 60 Blackrock 3193

0408 369803

ABN 58 068 195 427

- Black Rock Football Club are affiliated with the SFL (Division 2)-

COACH FOR 2010

The Black Rock Football Club is seeking interested parties for the 2010;

· Senior Playing Coach

With a breathtaking premiership in 2007 & a very competitive last 2 seasons in Div. 2, we are looking to build on the solid foundation already in place and press for finals. We want you to be a part of it !

After celebrating our centenary in 2008 & our clubrooms receiving a major facelift this year it’s the perfect time to be part of the “New Rockers” and help us build for the next 100 years !

The club is also exploring the possibility of starting a colt’s team in the newly formed SFL U/18 competition in 2010.

For an overview of the Rockers’ as a club please feel free to visit our website (www.blackrockfc.com)

As always new players/members most welcome

Applications close October 9th

All applicantions or enquiries please send to or contact

Club president

Nick Macmillan

P.O. Box 60 Blackrock 3193

0408 369803

ABN 58 068 195 427

Thanks but i think i will pass:thumbsdown:

It is a fantastic club to play for and be involved in on and off the field. Unless you are involved in the club and the goings on then you are making uninformed comments on the coaching position.

It is a fantastic club to play for and be involved in on and off the field. Unless you are involved in the club and the goings on then you are making uninformed comments on the coaching position.

Great club that changes coach every year...
Where do i apply????:rolleyes:

Again your facts are not correct on this matter.

Again your facts are not correct on this matter.

I would like to apply.

My credentials
member of Magpie cheers squad.
have many criminal records
never played footy above f grade level
don't have own teeth
don't know whose teeth i've got
drink lots during and after the game
have coached the under 4 netball team

looking for a coaching position for one year only

remuneration $15 k plus benefits. $20 in you want me to play but will need an operation

Referees: St Kilda city coach

OK,

Did you have a different coach in 07, 08, 09 and now 2010.

In fact, did you not also have 2 coaches in 08, as one left during the season? Good, strong, well managed clubs who meet their financial promises to coaches don't have to advertise for coaches annually.

Why do Black Rock eat coaches?

The Rockers have in fact only had Steve Anderson 06+07,Chris Moore 08 (walked away from all reports) and Challis 08 +09.Clubs sometimes have to advertise because of their constitution,and in Black Rocks case this could be the case.Also Challis was Andersons Assistant in 06/07 so it hasn't been a yearly thing.
Also regardless of your clubs current coach i would think it would be silly not to advertise and at least see what is on offer.For alot of middle of the road clubs a good C/Coach from a better standard can be just the tonic for a jump up the laddder.

Did you have a different coach in 07, 08, 09 and now 2010.

In fact, did you not also have 2 coaches in 08, as one left during the season? Good, strong, well managed clubs who meet their financial promises to coaches don't have to advertise for coaches annually.

Why do Black Rock eat coaches?[/quote]

Great club that changes coach every year...
Where do i apply????:rolleyes:

Board Game, ha ha ha why would you apply ?

Your credentials of never playing the game might get you the job as the orange cutter, but then again I hear your not able to be trusted with any sharp instruments. :D:D

Maybe you should apply at Ashwood as they need all the help they can get.

Board Game, ha ha ha why would you apply ?

Your credentials of never playing the game might get you the job as the orange cutter, but then again I hear your not able to be trusted with any sharp instruments. :D:D

Maybe you should apply at Ashwood as they need all the help they can get.

You wont see Ashwood in div3 in any great hurry you sad case.
I would love to put my credentials against yours anyday.
I bet you are a 3rds player from Doveton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back