Toast #CochsOut4Tony #2020RiseOfTheCoch

Remove this Banner Ad

Go the one eyed junket pumper

Am I doing it right?

raw

2016, What a year it was! On field, we had some issues. We were struck down by injuries, had our uncertainties with the turncoats who left us for so called greener pastures. But the flame Tony had lit, was getting bigger, brighter stronger. He had the clubs back all year. He was not afraid to speak out for us and step forward and let his opinion known.

2016 was the year, we got a little tickle and a happy feeling. Our Coch truely awakened! But make no mistake about next year. It will be

#2017RiseOfTheCoch

2016, What a year it was! On field, we had some issues. We were struck down by injuries, had our uncertainties with the turncoats who left us for so called greener pastures. But the flame Tony had lit, was getting bigger, brighter stronger. He had the clubs back all year. He was not afraid to speak out for us and step forward and let his opinion known.

2016 was the year, we got a little tickle and a happy feeling. Our Coch truely awakened! But make no mistake about next year. It will be

#2017RiseOfTheCoch
So you're saying you really like coch.....................okay

So you're saying you really like coch.....................okay

I love coch! I wake up in the morning and proudly think of coch. And the thought of the coch rising up in 2017 helps me sleep at night!

Who is this Tyson Otto floggo who dares to touch the great Coch?

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/go...e/news-story/8b461cb8595d35b4134c50011616a4f7

Gold Coast Suns chairman Tony Cochrane makes run at biggest windbag in football title

Tyson, you little puller, your opinion piece article sounds like hot air. Sounds like you just want the #CochOut. A bit of #CochEnvy perhaps?

The Coch is nothing but fresh air to the ears of Suns and all football supporters who want to hear the truth, not some wannabe journalist's feeble attempts at garnering attention.

The Coch is just sick of bullshit rumours being spread about our club in a pathetic attempt to destabilise. The Coch has simply said Gaz will finish his career at the Suns. The Coch is never wrong. Think with your Coch.

#CochsOut4Tony

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/go...e/news-story/8b461cb8595d35b4134c50011616a4f7

Gold Coast Suns chairman Tony Cochrane makes run at biggest windbag in football title

Tyson, you little puller, your opinion piece article sounds like hot air. Sounds like you just want the #CochOut. A bit of #CochEnvy perhaps?

The Coch is nothing but fresh air to the ears of Suns and all football supporters who want to hear the truth, not some wannabe journalist's feeble attempts at garnering attention.

The Coch is just sick of bullshit rumours being spread about our club in a pathetic attempt to destabilise. The Coch has simply said Gaz will finish his career at the Suns. The Coch is never wrong. Think with your Coch.

#CochsOut4Tony

something something Oscar Wilde..better to be talked about blah blah blah ..something something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#CochsOut4Tony

Hilarious that the journo doesn't see he's giving a "windbag" air by doing what Tony has set out to do
ie Get people talking about the Suns
If I didn't know better I'd guess Otto was a closet Suns supporter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back