List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't miss anything Kinder.

Steene won't be cut. He was our first choice for SSP last year. He's now injured.

I know you think you know everything and talk as if you have inside knowledge. It's becoming quite tiresome tbh.
I’m more on the fence about Steene but there’s no guarantee he stays. As we go throughout the year, this opinion may change.

BigFooty disagrees with me here. That’s okay. It’s been wrong in the past.
Well memoryofmchale spent all last year (under a different name) assuring us we were wrong about Bianco, and that the coaches actually saw him as an important part of our midfield going forward, so him writing off Steene actually bodes quite well for the young fellas career at Collingwood.
The nail in Bianco’s coffin was his move to the HB line. On the midfield, that was a mistake. Coaches saw differently. He still played well and was rated well by the club for attitude. At Footscray, he’s been consistently one of their best and is a chance to return during the MSD.

For ElliottsMaggies, you can PM for my source of facts.

The Smock should really re-incarnate from the dead. Shame I legitimately can’t remember the password attached.

I’m more on the fence about Steene but there’s no guarantee he stays. As we go throughout the year, this opinion may change.

BigFooty disagrees with me here. That’s okay. It’s been wrong in the past.

The nail in Bianco’s coffin was his move to the HB line. On the midfield, that was a mistake. Coaches saw differently. He still played well and was rated well by the club for attitude. At Footscray, he’s been consistently one of their best and is a chance to return during the MSD.

For ElliottsMaggies, you can PM for my source of facts.

The Smock should really re-incarnate from the dead. Shame I legitimately can’t remember the password attached.
I miss the smock

With Steene injured for the remainder of the year, it's a no brainer that we'd need to be looking at a ruck who could possibly play forward as well in this year's MSD. Teakle for example.
I think soon we’ll be looking for a ruck that can go forward
This will allow Steene to play forward and chop out in the ruck

We have no ruck depth because we have two developing rucks instead of mature agers.
I know. Which is why I think it would be wise to select a more developed, experienced ruck/forward in the MSD. They could assist in developing Oscar & provide some more depth for our AFL side.

I don't think many think Begg will ever be an AFL ruck.

The poster I was replying wanted both Steene & Begg to be delisted at the end of the year. Whether we keep Begg or not, or see him in a different position, I don't know. But I don't think the club would be giving up on Oscar yet. He's only played 17 games.

It will be interesting to see how they rejuvenate the midfield over the next couple of years. Pendles has another year, but Mitchell and Sidey are just about done I reckon.

Replacing/upgrading Mitchell is going to be important. When he’s on he’s the one that helps us to win or halve so many contests that allow us to go forward, and avoid getting done the other way. I don’t think Finn is the guy unfortunately. Allen? Sullivan?

I’d love to see us go and get an elite mid from elsewhere. LDU?

President confirmed we would use trades to rejuvinate the team and not youngsters via the draft. Look to Geelong as an example.

I think that's a sensible option. Hiney isn't exactly hitting the bullseye when it comes to the National draft.

Get a couple ready made superstars, surround them with role players and have a rock solid game plan.

President confirmed we would use trades to rejuvinate the team and not youngsters via the draft. Look to Geelong as an example.
Collingwood don’t believe in High Draft Picks in the Draft

Moyle appears to have had yet another good game. 24 disposals, 7 marks, 35 HO

11 clearances too 👌

It will competitive to win his signature… there is a ruck shortage and he is the best young one who is potentially available

I’d go as far as offering him a 3-4 year deal so as to win his signature

He dominates VFL.. has done for the last 18 months

Beat English in the ruck when Suns played Dogs a few weeks back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back