Comings and Goings

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on guys, Roughy probaly does not even play the game, if he does not very well, but he knows how to stir all you guys up!!!!!!! We need some info on who has gone where etc, whats with signing guys but not annoucing it till later - to me that means they are not over the line yet!!!!!
Anyway Merry xmas to all and bring on 08 hey.

Have heard that Mark Carty maybe depatring Mitta to play with Walla in The Hume League.

Just thought I'd give you the heads up before an anouncement comes out of Canberra.
I am about to sign a very healthy deal with a dominant Canberra based club that will leave all parties very satisfied.
To all those on BF that gave me options and bargaining power, thank you and all the best for the new year.

Mitta, Harris and More than a game. I think you should spend a little less time on BF critisizing people that you don't even know.

Merry Xmas

Just thought I'd give you the heads up before an anouncement comes out of Canberra.
I am about to sign a very healthy deal with a dominant Canberra based club that will leave all parties very satisfied.
To all those on BF that gave me options and bargaining power, thank you and all the best for the new year.

Mitta, Harris and More than a game. I think you should spend a little less time on BF critisizing people that you don't even know.

Merry Xmas

that is fantastic news for all!
good luck in that freezing cold shit place!
you may not be happy though Roughy as the crowds are nearly non-existent, and you may not be able to strut your stuff on the big stage until whoever you play for meets the Swans in the GF and you get a hiding.
seems like it was money after all pal, as no-one moves to Canberra to play unless its for money or to work in the Public Service.
the TDFL has sighed with relief that we have kept another mercinary out of our comp.
Lang Lang to Canberra??? all the best FIGJAM.!

that is fantastic news for all!
good luck in that freezing cold shit place!
you may not be happy though Roughy as the crowds are nearly non-existent, and you may not be able to strut your stuff on the big stage until whoever you play for meets the Swans in the GF and you get a hiding.
seems like it was money after all pal, as no-one moves to Canberra to play unless its for money or to work in the Public Service.
the TDFL has sighed with relief that we have kept another mercinary out of our comp.
Lang Lang to Canberra??? all the best FIGJAM.!

Your involved at Yackandangay and you make a comment like that. I can recall seeing your ground without a blade of grass, mud two feet deep and snow on the surrounding hills. Canberra may be cold but atleast it's got something on your horses hoof society. Is it true that Yack now has more **** per capita than anywhere else after that movie was made. I would assume the footy club was full of them or why else would Harris go there?

MTAG, you need to lift your standards.

Your involved at Yackandangay and you make a comment like that. I can recall seeing your ground without a blade of grass, mud two feet deep and snow on the surrounding hills. Canberra may be cold but atleast it's got something on your horses hoof society. Is it true that Yack now has more **** per capita than anywhere else after that movie was made. I would assume the footy club was full of them or why else would Harris go there?

MTAG, you need to lift your standards.

Bud, Yack may have had "more **** per capita" as you put it.But now that you are going to Canberra that now puts them back top.P!ss of D!ck head.

Bud, Yack may have had "more **** per capita" as you put it.But now that you are going to Canberra that now puts them back top.P!ss of D!ck head.

Bundy Bogan Bear,
Are you and MTAG so thick that you honestly thought I was going to Canberra. I have just moved back here so why would I want to go there?
Next time I'm taking the piss i'll give you both the heads up because you are obviously having a hard time keeping up, but going by your user name, I think it explains why.:)

Keep up the good work, I'll see you and Scotty in 08

At Rutherglen, we didnt have a great season last year (only 2 wins)

However, we are confident we can improve in 2008. The club has appointed a coach with excellent credentials (Mark Sarau).

We are having a training run tommorrow night (21 Dec) at 6pm. If you would like to come down for a run that would be terriffic. You are most welcome.

Also, the club is very well run off the field and is a good place to be around socially.

Have you recruited anyone yet, see you still havnt appointed an resis or assistant coach.......or should i say it hasnt been in the paper .

I have heard from a reliable source that they will switch from Bullioh to Murray Magpies, they weren't overly impressed with the Saints:thumbsdown: Thornycroft chasing a lot of players to get that tiprat element out of their club:thumbsu:

They will be right at home at the Magpies........thats just what they need another couple of carloads of bogans to complement what they already have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which footy club has the next pie night because old Roughy is still looking for a home?

Does Beechworth get their pies from the Bakery? if so, i'd be keen to head in their direction.

I wouldn't eat a pie from Mitta cos their all full of shit and the pies from yack are actully made out of Horses hoofs so I'll pass on them too.

Which footy club has the next pie night because old Roughy is still looking for a home?

Does Beechworth get their pies from the Bakery? if so, i'd be keen to head in their direction.

I wouldn't eat a pie from Mitta cos their all full of shit and the pies from yack are actully made out of Horses hoofs so I'll pass on them too.

parker pies at Rutherglen are good u shoud try them

I know I have been a little quiet on here of late but I have been going through some things in my mind, mainly about where I will play for next year.

My main problem was that I have some people that would like to have a crack at me because they don't see things the way I do on this site. Because people know that I used to play for Lang Lang last year I will be a marked man if I take to the field this year.

Luckily I have been able to make arrangements with the league administrators and the officials at lang lang to hide my identity on the transfers list.:thumbsu::)

In order for this to happen I will not divulge where I will be playing this year other than to say that I will be in the TDFL and wont be at the saints.:eek:

The best part of it all is that messers Harris and Fraser at Yack will not see me coming.:D

With Love

Rough Nuts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back