Contracted players taking direction from another club's staff

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Clarko's been mentoring Dangerfield over the last few weeks and will continue to do so over the next 12mths.

that's your take on it?

How about addressing the actual issue?
I have.

The guy wants out, and has mentally severed ties with the club. Trade him and be done with it.

I have.

The guy wants out, and has mentally severed ties with the club. Trade him and be done with it.

This is it in a nutshell, no other club would hang onto a player who publicly declares he want's out. Especially given the circumstances surrounding his reasons.

Big deal he is keeping himself fit, having taken on board some fitness advice from outside the club.

But no, Essendon scream, let's take it to court.

Just hope Paddy doesn't breach his confidentiality agreement and start telling Burgess about EFC's cutting edge program.

Why? Carlton already know all about it and it's done them a fat lot of good.

Whilst it does sound bad and is ethically wrong i think it reads like Paddy is at Alberton every day whilst Burgess & Ken stand there with stopwatches and make him chase Kane Cornes.

From what I've read Paddy gets married in the next week or 2 so i imagine at worst PAFC have given him a program of what they expect their contracted players to do during their break and if he wants to become a PAFC player he would be best off adhering to it.

Once again its probably not the best look but i don't think it would be as bad as what that quote makes out.

Ideally though clubs shouldn't be in contact with players until the paperwork has been officially done. But its not like clubs don't speak to players directly about recruiting them whilst they are still under contract either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is it in a nutshell, no other club would hang onto a player who publicly declares he want's out. Especially given the circumstances surrounding his reasons.
It has happened before. Right now 3 clubs are saying they will enforce contracts if the trades are not adequate. Some or all may be bluffing but at this point that's their position and they hold the contract rights.

A tipping point for Paddy was when he was told that their could be implications or abnormalities with his unborn child consequently from the injection program.

In light of that, for you to all say that this is 'poor behaviour' by Paddy and Port need to get a ****ing reality check.

You just dont get it. Now I am not pro Essendon but this is rubbish. Simply, if Ryder is getting instruction from Burgess on training methods. A official from Port, who pays if Ryder did his knee following that advice ? Ryder still is contracted to Essendon, should they pay ? It will open a legal shit storm

You OK with Ryder getting advice from one of Australias best qualified, best performed, internationally respected trainers?

lol lol lol lol , you are so funny guy, so funny. I have never seen this video or song referenced before, you are so clever for thinking of it and posting it.
Superior comeback is superior

Remove this Banner Ad

Back