Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 7: This Thread is for Reasonable ON TOPIC Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
except its not a BLM crossover this is just the next iteration of we're tradies no we're health care workers no we're teachers no we're freedom fighters
images

Even 92.7% there is 414k 12+ not jabbed
add 900k kids
Still a lot of people.

I happy to keep the unvaxed out to after next winter personally after seeing what happening O/S at the moment
They have a choice and they can stay locked out.
I say at least to end of Jan still 1200 a day.

Im not sure what this has to do with Vic wanting to encourage as many people as possible to be vaccinated...

poster was very clearly insinuating that because they've been jabbed, they shouldn't have to mix with unjabbed people.

i was querying how this logic would hold up when they intend to travel to a country where there are plenty of unjabbed running around.

poster was very clearly insinuating that because they've been jabbed, they shouldn't have to mix with unjabbed people.

i was querying how this logic would hold up when they intend to travel to a country where there are plenty of unjabbed running around.
He was responding to this

" At what point do we give away checking in and proof of vaccination? " for the second or third time....

Youve decided to take it in a direction that suits your argument and its still struggling to be relevant.

He was responding to this

" At what point do we give away checking in and proof of vaccination? " for the second or third time....

Youve decided to take it in a direction that suits your argument and its still struggling to be relevant.

And you've decided to be some sort of gatekeeper for this thread, again.

The poster answered saying they're only travelling to countries which have vax passports so they don't have to mingle with the unvaxxed - question answered.

How is it irrelevant? The black/white stance on jabbed/unjabbed by Aussies who love to travel to other countries makes very little sense and deserves to be challenged.

The poster answered saying they're only travelling to countries which have vax passports so they don't have to mingle with the unvaxxed - question answered.

How is it irrelevant? The black/white stance on jabbed/unjabbed by Aussies who love to travel to other countries makes very little sense and deserves to be challenged.
Lol, you really do fire up at the drop of hat.

Relax mate, no one is an angry about anything as you are about vaccination.

You wont get on a plane or into most countries unvaxxed
Vax passports are virtually everywhere and increasing as the next wave hits

Even 92.7% there is 414k 12+ not jabbed
add 900k kids
Still a lot of people.

I happy to keep the unvaxed out to after next winter personally after seeing what happening O/S at the moment
They have a choice and they can stay locked out.
I say at least to end of Jan still 1200 a day.

Not always true about having a choice. I have family living O/S who can't return because the Vax they had access to isn't recognised by the TGA as effective here. (The Russian vax)

Not always true about having a choice. I have family living O/S who can't return because the Vax they had access to isn't recognised by the TGA as effective here. (The Russian vax)
Can't return at all or they have to do hotel quarantine? I've got a mate who will be in the same position next year.

Does anyone know if they plan on approving the Russian vax?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive heard of Russians flying to Belgrade to get Pz so they can travel everywhere else

I think the Turks were doing it too

hopefully the allow people who at least vaxed a way in. Give them a Pfizer booster when they get here.
I mean they allowed the Chinese vax and Indian one as they want students and workers.
Why not then the Russian one thats right no money coming in from Russian students and workers.
Politics been a mess in this whole pandemic.

What do we make of this new threatening strain the press are talking about?

That it's something WHO should keep an eye on and an unfortunate excuse for all the local covid media "experts" like Normal Swan to get more airtime

Interesting..

This one seems to have a gloss of "more dangerous" than previous ones mentioned, but hey, you're probably right.

Continue on

Interesting..

This one seems to have a gloss of "more dangerous" than previous ones mentioned, but hey, you're probably right.

Continue on
If it starts becoming the dominant strain around the world like Delta did then worry

Right now leave it to the people who get paid to worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back