Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 8: This Thread is for Reasonable ON TOPIC Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what you are laughing about Chief.
It's all there in the TGA reports.
Over 100,000 adverse reactions and counting.
Over 14,500 of those classed as serious.
346 of those (serious) in children under 18.
Anyone who finds that funny has some serious mental issues.
Out of how many injections?

FFS morons running around freaking out about vaccination while the disease it helps fight has killed 18 million people.

Think about that for a second.

Christ.

FFS morons running around freaking out about vaccination while the disease it helps fight has killed 18 million people.

Christ.
I have been struggling for over 3 months since my second jab. As my doctor said, unfortunately a small percentage of people will react badly to all vaccines. The issue with this one is we are doing millions of injections. I am legit scared of the booster, he has said to wait until mid March but vaccines do waaaaaaaaay more good than harm. Like it’s not even close.

Christ.
It has not killed 18 million people.
That is blatant lies and you know it.
When gunshot victims/car accidents etc who happen to test positive are counted in the death count.

I am legit scared of the booster, he has said to wait until mid March but vaccines do waaaaaaaaay more good than harm. Like it’s not even close.
And here's the thing. I can't point this out without being the bad guy. "Ooooo Admin hates alternative opinions!!!111"

Mate you are just wrong. It's 10 to 20 million with best estimate at this time around 18 million.

Globally, the model estimates that the total number of excess deaths is two to four times higher than the reported number of confirmed deaths due to COVID-19.

Not sure what you are laughing about Chief.
It's all there in the TGA reports.
Over 100,000 adverse reactions and counting.
Over 14,500 of those classed as serious.
346 of those (serious) in children under 18.
Anyone who finds that funny has some serious mental issues.
No, not funny. Will however require a link.

When gunshot victims/car accidents etc who happen to test positive are counted in the death count.
Okay so how many gunshot/ car crash victims who also happened to have COVID do you think there have been?

Your whackjob numbers just don't add up

you seem to be stubbornly ignoring that we had as many covid deaths in the past two months as the preceding 600+ days

your whole argument against that mattering is but people die from other things all the time

500 people die every day, great, super, that really matters in the context of this conversation, oh no wait it doesn't

its just another example of you're im not downplaying anything but line of discussion

you know the one where you immediately downplay with your little irrelevant facts

it's ok friend, we know what you are doing
What's your alternative? Lock us down? Home-schooling?

I'm sure everyone here will accept that more people will die as we open up. That's the cost of living, isn't it?

Address what?

You continually diminishing anyone dying due to COVID?

Take today's figure. 47 deaths doesn't sound like much right? They're only incidental anyway right? Nothing to think about right?

47 * 365 = 17,155

Now in 2020 we recorded 161,300 deaths, so barely over 10% of them! Nothing to worry about right? Incidental deaths right?

17,155 deaths would mean COVID is killing - in a highly vaccinated population - more people than anything other than perhaps Heart Disease.

Not sure that's quite so mild now, or quite so incidental.

There's plenty of alternative options for those of you who live in fear.

WFH options are plenteous. Groceries can be home delivered without contact. Home-school your kids. Get a home gym.

I'm happy to give you more tips if that hasn't alleviated your fears.

Who’s living in fear?

This is just a strange trope you keep making up.
You are obviously living in fear, and you're not alone on BF. It's sad to see, but such is life.

There's plenty of your ilk who regularly post on the SRP.

I've suggested alternatives to your normal way of life that carry less risk, so showing a little gratitude is the least you should do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so Novavax been out for a day and we still not 100% vaxed.
I expected people lined up like they where to get medical exemptions in October. :)

Last edited:
Jack Darling likes this
Honesty I know people who been waiting for Novavax as it was their prefered vax.
Also know a few who forced to get another vax and will wait for Novavax for a booster.
If you waited please get jabbed soon.
The unvaxed still make up a big % of people in hospitals because of COVID also 5% making up a lot of the deaths sadly.
We heard over and over they not anti vax just do not want the new untested type. So now Novavax available hope we get half of the 5% jabbed soon.
All great for Scotty, Dan, Dom etc to say we push through this.
Not seen them do 12 hour days in full PPE in hospital emerg. Like health workers I know doing.

article said:
The statistics, released by the ABS on Tuesday, showed there were underlying health issues involved in 92 per cent of the 2639 deaths attributed to Covid-19 between March 2020 and January 31 this year. The underlying conditions ranged from pneumonia and kidney infection to chronic heart illnesses.

That's pretty full on!

That's pretty full on!

See, this is where the nuff nuffs fall for it;

“Ninety-two per cent had other underlying health issues – an average of three [underlying health issues] per person …

It wasn’t Covid that claimed their lives,” he added.

One doesn't imply the other.

That's pretty full on!
47% of people have underlying health issues and 67% obese.

yes be great to know what the true figure of deaths are from COVID. We never really know..
remember reading I think Andrew Bolt saying why should be locked up these people going to die anyway.
Pretty sure most of those families where COVID gave their loved one a push.. Like to have more time.

Pretty sure most of those families where COVID gave their loved one a push.. Like to have more time.

Of course - though I think the question that is being asked as a result is that worth locking the rest of the country down as they did.

The issue I have with the above article is that in hindsight its easy for people to claim that the restrictions weren't worth it etc if it's only going to kill those with existing issues - but how many other potential deaths did lockdowns prevent.. they don't seem to want to consider that. Especially back with the earlier strains where the case number to death rate was far greater than what we're currently seeing.

And then factor in the statistics from the point of vaccination rates becoming higher - how many deaths of those without underlying issues has the vaccination prevented.

Of course - though I think the question that is being asked as a result is that worth locking the rest of the country down as they did.

The issue I have with the above article is that in hindsight its easy for people to claim that the restrictions weren't worth it etc if it's only going to kill those with existing issues - but how many other potential deaths did lockdowns prevent.. they don't seem to want to consider that. Especially back with the earlier strains where the case number to death rate was far greater than what we're currently seeing.

And then factor in the statistics from the point of vaccination rates becoming higher - how many deaths of those without underlying issues has the vaccination prevented.
The merit at the time was no vax. Deaths even now a larger % then 5% each day not vaxed at all.
Murdoch press all about freedums
my 10 year twins have 2 issues. My father inlaw in his 70's has 4 issues.
i have 3 existing conditions in my 50's I hope to live longer than a couple of weeks.
I assume we all expendable to Andrew Bolt and his mates.

Thinking about it
Yes probably someone has COVID died in a car crash down as COVID.
There also be people who you know died of COVID not related to other pre existing conditions.
My son has nut allergy.. So pre existing condition anaphylaxis
If he died of COVID you have all these people sad he was 15 and died although pre existing underlying conditions. See I am right COVID does not kill

I look at it
Some people who died had COVID and it helped move the expiry date to sooner. How many weeks, months or years forward we never know.
There also be people who died anyway from something else and just had COVID.
There also some people died you know because they had COVID only
all of them sad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back