Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thought over here is that Australia is definitely going overboard. Most aren’t surprised but are almost impressed to be honest.

This is the thing, we're only getting one run at it. We go overboard, no cases, one side said it's because we went overboard, the other says "see, we didn't need to do anything, * all happened!"

Like I've said many times I'm glad i'm not a politician at the moment, you're trying to balance lives and the economy in what is an unknown situation, * that.

https://unnwo.org/

Has anyone seen this website before ??...

The United Nations New World Order Project is a global, high-level initiative founded in 2008 to advance a new economic paradigm, a new political order, and more broadly, a new world order for humankind, which achieves the UN’s Global Goals for Sustainable Development by 2030, and the happiness, well-being, and freedom of all life on Earth by 2050.

I haven't seen that UN NWO page before, sheesh they are not shy, I wonder when it appeared (very recently I imagine).
The World Economic Forum (the 0.1%) has an insanely detailed/layered interactive 'map' structuring the future from the covid centre... in other words the NWO...
Scroll down this page to find it, you must register to actually play around with the model... there are subsections in it that cover everything, absolutely everything from human 'enhancement' to 'intelligence' law... this was constructed over a long time...
Global control mandates were conceptualized long ago, who really knows how long?... the 'New World Order' tag seems to have come to language in the 60's... along with the term 'Conspiracy Theory'... a CIA label determined to ostracize dissent against the JFK narrative and by extension, over time, critical thinking in general...
UN Agenda 21 was signed by the bulk of the worlds nations in 1992, a slow drip toward global fascism under the guise of sustainability (aka survival fear)... this was reaffirmed and concentrated in action with the UN Agenda 2030 in 2015...
Written in hearty flowers they appeal to collective insecurity being resolved through the centralization of power (Profit 101 - problem creation/reaction/solution provided), to be individually disempowered ... to be 'willingly' depopulated and divided, fully surveilled, regulated and dehumanized into slave technocracy...
There is a mass degree of profane reactive, angry defensive listeners already that simply can't recognize tacit structure in their experience... desensitized, fish bowl memory and trauma based compulsions... Pineal gland calcification...?
'Give up your freedom for security and you will get neither'
Lots of crew have unpacked the agendas and the elite doctrines such as the 2010 Rockefeller doctrine that scripts the 'pandemic' scenario and the 'lock-step' regime...
We watched this doco from 2003 the other eve... it's not concerning UN frameworks directly or geopolitics though the essence of it through social/environmental engineering, technology and psychology at the time are covered... it's good...

This is a great vid and is all about our Magna Carta rights and what we can do about the tyranny.

On 9/11, surely a lot of the the sleepers have woken up to this.

Video here on Magna Carta..

Excellent, thanks Nebula, widely shared :cool:

...and yep many are subconsciously aware of 9/11 deception, they just don't have the confidence personally or socially to own the experience... this is the veil to becoming a goat...
...cognitive dissonance is amazing... folk believe what they don't believe at the same time as they don't believe what they believe and believe that to be 'normal'... it's mass schizophrenia...
...on survey apparently 80% plus Americans don't trust the media or the government, and I'm going with that figure applying to the UK, Australia, the western world too... yet here we are naked in the chamber...

Last edited:
So a few people I know went to the doctor's recently for various reasons and whilst there asked for a medical certificate to exempt them from any flu shots. These people have records of bad reactions in the past.

They were refused, as new legislation passed a couple months back states that no doctor can prescribe this certificate anymore and that there are no exemptions.

Some will shut me straight down but this is straight from the horses mouth, several of them infact

So a few people I know went to the doctor's recently for various reasons and whilst there asked for a medical certificate to exempt them from any flu shots. These people have records of bad reactions in the past.

They were refused, as new legislation passed a couple months back states that no doctor can prescribe this certificate anymore and that there are no exemptions.

Some will shut me straight down but this is straight from the horses mouth, several of them infact

I'm not having one ever and would be prepared to fight it in court. My body, my choice. You don't even need a 'legitimate' reason as far as I am concerned, if you don't want to get a flu shot you should not have to have one, end of story.

I'm not having one ever and would be prepared to fight it in court. My body, my choice. You don't even need a 'legitimate' reason as far as I am concerned, if you don't want to get a flu shot you should not have to have one, end of story.

Unfortunately, Oz doesn't have a Bill of Rights....That's why the Feds - in conjunction with the 5-Eyes intel network - are using OZ to push this bullshit through....Our Federal politicians are no longer representative of their constituents & have been bought out by the multi-nats, Murdoch, the iPA & the lobbyists.

and Yes, it's all been planned & intended from a long ways out by the NWO....The Feds, Murdoch & the intel network are their Oz agents....Ergo the haste of their attack on & disarmament of the ABC, as a front-line defensive arm of Democracy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the need for a certificate? Who is making them? Are they health professionals or NRL players?
Some professions in this part of the world are trying to push for employees to be vaccinated if you wish to work for a certain company. A relative of mine is currently out of work (for reasons pre-COVID) and they're concerned that in order to get a job, they'll be told to get a vaccination.

Like I said, some places are pushing for this.

Just got temperature checked against my will when visiting a business. Can they legally do this?

What business? Sadly yes. If privately owned they can refuse entry to whoever they want. But equally you can claim discrimination because ...........

Whole thing is ****ed and yes it is scary how quick people have turned. Also a lot of people are authoritarian by nature and what to flex some muscle at any opportunity. We are pack animals and like to dominate.

Makes it hard for the loners (who otherwise don't mind isolating) but who want to go about their business without being heckled every 5 minutes.

What business? Sadly yes. If privately owned they can refuse entry to whoever they want. But equally you can claim discrimination because ...........

Whole thing is f’ed and yes it is scary how quick people have turned. Also a lot of people are authoritarian by nature and what to flex some muscle at any opportunity. We are pack animals and like to dominate.

Makes it hard for the loners (who otherwise don't mind isolating) but who want to go about their business without being heckled every 5 minutes.

This is my private medical data, my temperature was recorded in a book. Not happy. It was an office I do business with. Will be looking at my options.

This is my private medical data, my temperature was recorded in a book. Not happy. It was an office I do business with. Will be looking at my options.

Should not be able to record. Just fear mongering. Stage an event ramp up the fear.

Sadly it has been 20 years since say 9/11 so those who don't remember will fall for the same scam.

Should not be able to record. Just fear mongering. Stage an event ramp up the fear.

Sadly it has been 20 years since say 9/11 so those who don't remember will fall for the same scam.

It was the 9/11 attacks that made me wake up to the governments agenda's that made me question what really happened that day & anything big that has happened since that day,So many false flags that have happened before & after 9/11, I just don't trust anything that comes from the msm.

It was the 9/11 attacks that made me wake up to the governments agenda's that made me question what really happened that day & anything big that has happened since that day,So many false flags that have happened before & after 9/11, I just don't trust anything that comes from the msm.

No one had seen anything before so fell in line.

Same as here.

But a forensic hell even a curious look sees the official version is crap.

It was the 9/11 attacks that made me wake up to the governments agenda's that made me question what really happened that day & anything big that has happened since that day, So many false flags that have happened before & after 9/11, I just don't trust anything that comes from the msm.

Yep, same here.....Wasn't interested in JFK or the NWO, or any conspiracy before that….Since then, absolutely.....all the way back to the Dutch East India Company in fact.

That day woke alot of people up to the rat-bag criminals who control & run our governments & corporations....It's been a post-truth world in our Western Media ever since that day....One cover-up & lie begets another & another & another.

Same at my clinic and many of them doing the same,but I don't have an issue because they don't take your name etc just temp before anyone entered the building to be sure.

1590575981421.png
Problem-reaction-solution.

It would appear as if Bill Gates has the answers to all 3.....My oh my.

But why here when we've been one of the least affected countries Bill?

Is this the reason our federal government allowed infected Cruise Ships to come ashore?

Yep, same here.....Wasn't interested in JFK or the NWO, or any conspiracy before that….Since then, absolutely.....all the way back to the Dutch East India Company in fact.

That day woke alot of people up to the rat-bag criminals who control & run our governments & corporations....It's been a post-truth world in our Western Media ever since that day....One cover-up & lie begets another & another & another.

It came down like it was set squared .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back