Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flatten the concave curve
You want to argue but * if victorians are supporting it, they deserve everything they get. Feel for the halfway intelligent who deserve better

Imagine thinking locking people and isolating people for 8 months is a good thing. * me dead these people are the lowest intelligence this country has

LOL at the rules, skate parks have been a sea of activity since the playgrounds reopened but out of touch Dan is now allowing them to reopen.

5k rule was obsolete once the kids went back to school and was instantly to hard for police to control, 25k will be impossible to control and police won't even bother with it especially once retail reopens and the roads, shopping centres etc are jammed packed with people in the lead up to christmas, the cops will retreat back indoors like they always do and will pretty much revert back to normal policing.

As for gathering limits, hahahaha good luck to the cops trying to decide who is a group from two families and who isn't at the beach, parks, playgrounds etc

Just goes to show how out of touch with real life Andrews actually is.

No doubt the shops will all have limits on how many can be in store and will monitor that obsessively in November but once December hits and the christmas rush goes into overdrive they will be too busy to give a s**t.

View attachment 988610

Are we no longer allowed to think for ourselves & make our own choice on what's best for our own health.
Your body is not your domain anymore. It is the State’s.

We don’t care what happens to YOU if the vaccine is poison. It only matters that you cannot infect others. You can (and should) die for all we care.

You want to argue but fu** if victorians are supporting it, they deserve everything they get. Feel for the halfway intelligent who deserve better

Imagine thinking locking people and isolating people for 8 months is a good thing. fu** me dead these people are the lowest intelligence this country has
People are stupid in this city, take the mask crap which seems to have gone up another level once Dumbo barked that bandanas were banned.

1. I see more people wearing masks in cars all by themselves
2. I see more cyclists wearing masks despite the fact they dont have too
3. I see people running wearing masks
4. I see people in the dark by themselves wearing masks

I was down the beach a week ago and i saw a lonesome person on the sand with no one else around and i mean no one, so i asked him why he was wearing a mask on the beach all by himself, his response " i saw a council worker way over there and s**t myself because they can fine you "

Dumbness has increased in this city.

LOL at the rules, skate parks have been a sea of activity since the playgrounds reopened but out of touch Dan is now allowing them to reopen.

5k rule was obsolete once the kids went back to school and was instantly to hard for police to control, 25k will be impossible to control and police won't even bother with it especially once retail reopens and the roads, shopping centres etc are jammed packed with people in the lead up to christmas, the cops will retreat back indoors like they always do and will pretty much revert back to normal policing.

As for gathering limits, hahahaha good luck to the cops trying to decide who is a group from two families and who isn't at the beach, parks, playgrounds etc

Just goes to show how out of touch with real life Andrews actually is.

No doubt the shops will all have limits on how many can be in store and will monitor that obsessively in November but once December hits and the christmas rush goes into overdrive they will be too busy to give a sh*t.
It is absurd and we are all partly to blame.
We have a ridiculous political system where for whatever reason the process is misunderstood or not respected.
So we get this at all levels. Politicians obsessed with msm rather than leading.
What do they all do? They live in a bubble. They have no understanding of anyone around them let alone society. It's extraordinary.
Forget about Christmas or summer or finals etc Can't we all live our best life possible? Everyone needs a purpose outlet and common goal. Yet they all seem hell bent on ripping it apart to achieve some ****ed up dystopian world view.
Not just politicians but everyone. So eager to conform and live a certain view rather than be our authentic selves.
Covids tipped it. In Melbourne you have people in face shields in 30+ weather ffs

The skate park right near me has been absolutely packed both times I've been past it this weekend, and not a mask in sight. It's been like this all through the lock down. Signs up saying it's closed and the local cop shop is not far away but never see them there trying to shut down the activity.

Last edited:
Agree. Was starting to see more people plucking up the courage to go without a mask and then when he banned the scarves and so on, now I see virtually no-one without a mask. Also copped my first 'abuse' last weekend. After a long walk on a Sunday afternoon when I saw so many mask wearing zombies that I vowed I'm never walking on a Sunday arvo again, right at the end some woman muttered something under her breath at me as she went past.
Mentally brainwashed madness. Still haven't had any real heat yet so that will be the test for outdoors, so let's see who really wants to continue wearing a muzzle outdoors when it's 35 degrees with strong northerly hot wind for days on end when just walking down the street has you dripping in sweat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL that's photoshopped for sure.

No it's not, It was the flamming lips who did this gig.

For many years now, Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne has been using a giant plastic “space bubble” as part of the band’s live shows. As the pandemic started, an idea hatched: Could the Flaming Lips play live shows if everyone wore bubbles like that? During a couple of recent Fallon and Colbert performances, the band played before an audience, with both band members and crowds enclosed in their own bubbles. Last week, Coyne said that the band was planning on playing actual live shows, with everyone in bubbles. Last night, they played one.

https://www.stereogum.com/2102272/f...ir-first-show-to-an-audience-in-bubbles/news/

How can you look at those graphs where cases are 'sky rocketing' but deaths not moving as anything other than positive?

How brainwashed are you?! Why are you cheerleading corona so much?

There could have 1000000 cases a day, if no one is actually sick. Who cares?

The cheerleading corona lockdowners are a disgrace. You have ruined significantly more lives than you've helped by supporting it for 8 months. Willfully stopping people attending funerals, happily sending people bankrupt, gleefully making sure people don't get cancer treatments/checkups. All in the name of saving people from a virus with a 99% survival rate. You also speak out against the 'rich getting richer' but well done on assisting sending people poor. You're complicit in what you claim to dislike. Well done
Death is not the only worry

Mentally brainwashed madness. Still haven't had any real heat yet so that will be the test for outdoors, so let's see who really wants to continue wearing a muzzle outdoors when it's 35 degrees with strong northerly hot wind for days on end when just walking down the street has you dripping in sweat.
We tend to go in stages. Look at any major trend social dictate. Since when hasn't it involved emotional brainwashing rather than calm thought?
This one like many others thou involves disastrous consequences

So i ducked down to my local coles, get to the self checkout, Miss Frightened tells me to put my mask on over my mouth, i don't listen.

Now get this, paranoia about masks plus perspex screens between every register and yet every 2nd register shut and people lining up waiting to use said registers :drunk:

No just like covid hasn't here. I mean what with 0 ICU patients we are stretched at the minute
We did quite well because we locked down
Other places didnt lock down as hard or as quickly and did badly some are still doing badly today

But your examples caused no such concerns even without lockdown

We need to protect the healthcare system so people can get the healthcare they need and we will achieve this by shutting down the healthcare system and prevent elective surgeries and screening for serious disease and physiotherapists and dieticians in order to protect the healthcare system so people can get the healthcare they need...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back