Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidentally, this guy lives in Adelaide (there's a lot of stuff about Adelaide in the article), and has lived in Melbourne

Yeah he's an exercise guy fitness guy who writes.
Look he lays it in thick but I was laughing reading the SA stuff. It is too ridiculous to be true. At least you hopefully don't have it for 6 months.
He inadvertently raises a point. Because we are so authoritative in our approach and heavy handed it breeds fear and gulliblity. Add in the bullshit mortgages cost of living everyone is too stressed to question.
Now anyone on the board here. Imagine you are responsible for leading the state. Could you get up to the world and say this s**t with a straight face?

That is ****ed. No doubt hawkie has a boner over it but that is getting out of control...

Also, Joyce confirms vaccine required to travel overseas. Wouldn't want to bring back a cold!

1606170651136.png

I'll get it to travel, i want out of here asap atm but won't be doing this within 6 months of roll out. Let a few guinea pigs get it first. I do believe it'll be a plecebo though

I don't go overseas at least.

There's been talk that when a vaccine does come out, it'll be reported that doctors and nurses have taken it and are fine, when I'm actual fact they wouldn't have. All to mislead the public

Can't see medical professionals being guinea pigs. Not a chance they take it first

Their whole job is risk mitigation. There is zero chance these people line up to be first vaccinated, the risk is greater from a rushed vaccine than the virus itself. They're not doing it

That is f’ed. No doubt hawkie has a boner over it but that is getting out of control...

Also, Joyce confirms vaccine required to travel overseas. Wouldn't want to bring back a cold!

View attachment 1017404

I'll get it to travel, i want out of here asap atm but won't be doing this within 6 months of roll out. Let a few guinea pigs get it first. I do believe it'll be a plecebo though
This is not a one shot and that's it vaccine no money in that, this is a constant yearly injection like the flu shot, first one will be free then you pay for it thereafter either through medicare or your own pocket and watch your premiums rise to cover said cost of injection if you are private health cover.

They are not carrying on like this if they only intend to inject everyone once for free, no sirree.

And plus this requires you to show your medical records to an airline or anyone else who demands the vaccine in exchange for services, massive massive scam going on and i would tread very very carefully, 6 months try 2 years IMO and then see what is happening.

You saying you will get it to travel.......job done.........you have been bought because guess what the message will then be...

Hi world, covid has formed a different strain so the injection you all got is null and void and you now all need to get the new vaccine and unfortunately unlike last time this one won't be free, but we think it's a small cost in the name of staying alive and being protected against such a deadly and vicious disease.

View attachment 1017413
How does one person infect others with something they don't have :think:.

It's a bit like saying, You've tested negative for AIDS, But you passed on AIDS to people you've slept with.

And how come the person gave only four other people covid, why not the whole plane? So not that contagious right? The rest of the people sat in a plane for hours with someone who (supposedly) could pass it on but they didn't' get it. Correlation is not causation. We are seeing some of the worst 'science' ever throughout this whole virus nonsense.

This is not a one shot and that's it vaccine no money in that, this is a constant yearly injection like the flu shot, first one will be free then you pay for it thereafter either through medicare or your own pocket and watch your premiums rise to cover said cost of injection if you are private health cover.

They are not carrying on like this if they only intend to inject everyone once for free, no sirree.

And plus this requires you to show your medical records to an airline or anyone else who demands the vaccine in exchange for services, massive massive scam going on and i would tread very very carefully, 6 months try 2 years IMO and then see what is happening.

You saying you will get it to travel.......job done.........you have been bought because guess what the message will then be...

Hi world, covid has formed a different strain so the injection you all got is null and void and you now all need to get the new vaccine and unfortunately unlike last time this one won't be free, but we think it's a small cost in the name of staying alive and being protected against such a deadly and vicious disease.
I will only get it prior to holidays. Year to year I don't need it. It will also be free at my work

More studies proving zinc + hydroxychloroquine works. 5 days of 50mg or whatever is working. Eventually it will be a valid treatment

Be nice if there were politicians who weren't bought by big companies. How the world would be better...

I won't be getting a covid vaccine ever. If that means I can't leave the country again for the rest of my life, so be it.

Having said that, I don't think these situations will ever actually materialise.
I think they will. I bring up the Brazil vaccinations a bit but I couldn't get the VISA without them. It can easily become the norm whether we agree or not

That said, it shouldn't be airline CEO's forcing it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will only get it prior to holidays. Year to year I don't need it. It will also be free at my work

More studies proving zinc + hydroxychloroquine works. 5 days of 50mg or whatever is working. Eventually it will be a valid treatment

Be nice if there were politicians who weren't bought by big companies. How the world would be better...
My concern is that they don't require you to have the flu jab but all of a sudden Qantas want this as a requirement to fly with them, why what's in it for them.

Hopefully half empty planes will snap them out of it, not my preferred airline so will be interesting to see what others do.

I think they will. I bring up the Brazil vaccinations a bit but I couldn't get the VISA without them. It can easily become the norm whether we agree or not

I have had vaccinations to travel before when going to third world countries (tetanus, typhoid, hepatitis and some malaria medication). I don't have a problem with that. But just a blanket BS vaccine to travel for a virus with a 99% recovery rate, no way.

This, it should be up to each individual country to decide if you need it to enter, not an airline deciding you need it to depart.

Lets see what happens to covid once this magical vaccine arrives, does it stick around or will it vanish like the flu did.

Can't see medical professionals being guinea pigs. Not a chance they take it first

Their whole job is risk mitigation. There is zero chance these people line up to be first vaccinated, the risk is greater from a rushed vaccine than the virus itself. They're not doing it
Expendable retail staff like myself will be the first to be trialled/given a 'tried and tested batch' I think. No way I'm taking that s**t

View attachment 1017413
How does one person infect others with something they don't have :think:.

It's a bit like saying, You've tested negative for AIDS, But you passed on AIDS to people you've slept with.
This is seriously a piss take now. Is there some bet going where it's who can push the most ridiculous crap before getting pulled up?

And Victoria ends it's run of cases of a lethal virus that nesscitated a shut down with the recovery of a 94yo. * me.
Obviously nothing to do with the fact it's a week off summer. Just hope there is some other distraction/scam running by next March. Thou I doubt it. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if a new dose is released. Whole things bullshit. What is the state congratilating itself about?

USA 200k cases, the worlds ending. Deaths, you ask? 843. Huge number...

Spending is on the up. Despite what the coronerds tell you, people simply dont care outside their little bubble. Everyone wants life back outside the hysterical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back