Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually getting more optimistic about all this. Now that the plandemic/scamdemic is over I think a lot of people are seeing this for what it is and I don't believe there is widespread support for a vaccine. Add to that the fact that they have never developed a vaccine for a Corona virus before and I thin that should one suddenly appear people will be skeptical especially if Bill Gates is behind it, no one seems to like him at all anymore.

I was reading through a tweet that Trump posted yesterday about the vaccine & the majority of what I read, the majority of the people who replied were opposed to taking it which is great.

No talk of it being mandatory here in Australia straight off the bat at this point, I did read yesterday Gates is in N.Z working working with Ardern to make it mandatory however.

I imagine many would get it at least for a year or two. I think a poll here had strong support for it. Maybe incentives. No way they are dragging people out and injecting them with stuff though.

I imagine many would get it at least for a year or two. I think a poll here had strong support for it. Maybe incentives. No way they are dragging people out and injecting them with stuff though.
They won't do it that way. Too obvious. Make it so that you can't continue at your workplace unless you have updated vaccine paperwork. No Centrelink benefits unless you have an updated vaccination. No health insurance unless you have an updated vaccination. No home loans etc.

I'm actually getting more optimistic about all this. Now that the plandemic/scamdemic is over I think a lot of people are seeing this for what it is and I don't believe there is widespread support for a vaccine. Add to that the fact that they have never developed a vaccine for a Corona virus before and I thin that should one suddenly appear people will be skeptical especially if Bill Gates is behind it, no one seems to like him at all anymore.
Even those that are pro vaccine are on the "it's each individual's choice" bandwagon. The only ones that are pushing for it to be mandatory for everyone are the corona Karens, and the entirety of the bigfooty main board.

They won't do it that way. Too obvious. Make it so that you can't continue at your workplace unless you have updated vaccine paperwork. No Centrelink benefits unless you have an updated vaccination. No health insurance unless you have an updated vaccination. No home loans etc.

If they try this I predict significant resistance. Myself and several other people I know are prepared to go to court if they try and do stuff like this. Just like the stupid temperature check they tried to force me to have the other day, we just need to stand up and say no. There is no legal right to force people to have a vaccine for a certain reason and if airlines or workplaces etc. try to do it they will soon back down if significant numbers of people kick up a stink. If people are genuinely worried about getting sick then they get the vaccine. This vaccinating everyone stuff is absolute bollocks!

Last edited:

I don’t think it’ll get to those extremes.

But then again...nothing surprises me any more.

The doctor that the family engaged to do an independent autopsy on George Floyd was the same doctor, Dr Michael Baden, who did the autopsy on Jeffrey Epstein.

It won’t be mandatory in Australia for a while. However, if you don’t take the vaccine don’t plan on going to concerts, the footy and other events with big crowds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway...the interest in a Corona virus 19 conspiracy theory of how exactly this thing was leaked into the general world population out of Chine-Nar has now completely evaporated.

We’re onto the next important #hashtag of the day and everyone is back to directing their normal outrage towards their fellow humans.

Remember those golden days of humanity when we stood out in the streets around the world clapping for our hospital workers?

All just a distant memory now...

That’ll come later

It won’t be mandatory in Australia for a while. However, if you don’t take the vaccine don’t plan on going to concerts, the footy and other events with big crowds.

they’re not going to annoy 80k people coming through the MCG asking for vaccination certificates.

We’re already over it. Australians want to get on with their lives. The only politicians left carrying on about it are Dan and the Qld premier.

they’re not going to annoy 80k people coming through the MCG asking for vaccination certificates.

We’re already over it. Australians want to get on with their lives. The only politicians left carrying on about it are Dan and the Qld premier.

sets a precedent .... and are we to never open up our international borders?, because without the never ending stream of immigrants, the home building industry will collapse along with everything affiliated as well as our tourist industry and international student and blah blah blah

I am not sure they could make a worse decision if they tried with this lockdown

No they won’t but try buying a ticket through Ticketek or Ticket Master when it pops up that you haven’t had the vaccine.

sets a precedent .... and are we to never open up our international borders?, because without the never ending stream of immigrants, the home building industry will collapse along with everything affiliated as well as our tourist industry and international student and blah blah blah

I am not sure they could make a worse decision if they tried with this lockdown

yep...no more international travel in or out..ever.

And we just build more mines and dig up the entire Simpson and Gibson desert and all of Queensland and harvest everything that is found and export it.

And farm camels, emus and Roos for export meat.

That should cover things.

Well that's going to come down to when digital ID happens, All they'd need to do is scan the I.D before entering a venue & all record's will be kept up to date with the digital ID.

Possibly start off with a some sort of smart card with a RFID before switching to embedded inside the human body,A bit like the agenda Gates is pushing with ID2020.

It wont be too long before pretty much everything becomes a biometric system.

Is this being discussed by government or speculation? Premiers over here have totally ruled out making any vaccine mandatory. Not only is no vaccine mandatory, but they’ve never even successfully made one for a coronavirus.

I imagine it will just be some addition to the flu shot and then they’ll capture a large enough group. Although, I know Australia have tried to offer incentives like tax breaks.

Yet
NZ is opening up to big crowds because they have been CV19 free for 12 days

This theory seems to be gaining momentum. It would explain why China hates the prospect an investigation:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back