Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the new millennium approached, some people and institutions worried that when the date changed from 1999 to 2000, computers would crash and the world would descend into chaos. Fears ranged from power outages to biblical catastrophe with airplanes falling from the sky.....

We are living in a control obsessed, paranoid society gone mad. Bet the cop who choked her has a garage full of stockpiled toilet paper at home.

Just wear a mask in public like every other campaigner until the crisis passes. Be a team player or fu** off.

I believe it's been reported this evening - the girl had a medical exemption and doesn't have to wear a mask.

Now, I'm sure she acted like a real idiot when questioned as to why she wasn't wearing one. No one can excuse that Police officer's conduct though.

When you're grabbed around the throat like that, most go into shock, instinct kicks in. There were several cops there too, why did he do this? Very, very gutless man. What happened to grabbing arms, turning her around and restraining? This officer was emotional and made a very poor decision.

Thank god she wasn't indigenous.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coron...b/news-story/2039b70f6d10096bb171a85c0a744e7b

Russia has developed the first vaccine offering “sustainable immunity” against the coronavirus, President Vladimir Putin has announced.

“This morning, for the first time in the world, a vaccine against the new coronavirus was registered,” he said during a televised video conference call with government ministers.
“I know that it works quite effectively, forms strong immunity, and I repeat, it has passed all the needed checks.”
One of Putin’s daughters has reportedly already been vaccinated with it, despite clinical trials still continuing.

4 new cases in New Zealand today, Auckland in lockdown.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12355759

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has announced Auckland will go into lockdown and the rest of the country will go into level 2

It comes after four cases of community transmission from the same family were confirmed - after 102 days without any.

As of noon tomorrow, Auckland will move to level 3 for three days until midnight on Friday.

well, well

what about the 7 scientists or so who were isolated down at the Antarctic for 7/8 weeks, then one of them got a cold .....

then of course this .....

Don't know about staged anything's possible,but there were only 2 cops and the female cop told her "it's because you kicked an officer" The additional officers were called as backup after the fact because the guy filming and others start intervening and giving the cops some home truths

She kicked while she was being chocked.........I would do the same if a cop or anyone had there hand around my neck literally choking me.

Also if this is meant to put fear in anyone it ain't a good look and could start mass rioting.

She was being choked and coudn't breath for not wearing a friggin mask she should have spat in their face aswell.

Welcome to the Victorian Democratic Republic.

I believe it's been reported this evening - the girl had a medical exemption and doesn't have to wear a mask.

Now, I'm sure she acted like a real idiot when questioned as to why she wasn't wearing one. No one can excuse that Police officer's conduct though.

When you're grabbed around the throat like that, most go into shock, instinct kicks in. There were several cops there too, why did he do this? Very, very gutless man. What happened to grabbing arms, turning her around and restraining? This officer was emotional and made a very poor decision.

Thank god she wasn't indigenous.

Was it a policeman or one of those 'protective services' dudes?...Hard to tell the difference sometimes.

Six of 12 men wintering at an isolated Antarctic base sequentially developed symptoms and signs of a common cold after 17 weeks of complete isolation. Examination of specimens taken from the men in relation to the outbreak has not revealed a causative agent.

Six of 12 men wintering at an isolated Antarctic base sequentially developed symptoms and signs of a common cold after 17 weeks of complete isolation. Examination of specimens taken from the men in relation to the outbreak has not revealed a causative agent.

Dormancy you'd reckon....Likely triggered by prolonged exposure to cold, thereby weakening the immune system.

There is a theory that viruses are not viruses at all. It's just your body doing a spring clean so to speak and ridding you of toxins. Normally you do this once or twice a year and your body works out when it's best to do it and it often coincides with winter and is roughly the same time as other people so this is why people think it's some virus that is being passed around that only lives in cold conditions and so on. There's more to it than that but that is the gist. If this theory is true then, yes, you can get a 'cold' during months of isolation.

what a farce in Victoriastan

His handlers forgot to give him and answer to that!

Even I can come up with one... 'It's important to maintain law and order* therefore parking inspectors are an essential service".

*Continue the cash flow into corrupt council coffers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

indeed .... it can sit dormant in your body for years and arise when conditions suit --- NZ winter, why would a corona virus be any different

makes lock-downs more a farce IMO

Yep....The population develops it's own immunity over time.

Set up how? The footage is right there. Unarmed woman put in a choke hold by armed police. Was not acting violently all she did was kick her leg out while being choked.
We have become a police state. This is no longer about public health it is outright authoritarian.
Walking down an empty street mask less. Who the fu** was she going to infect?
yerrr seems a bit suss to me
Guys got a camera shes the bait doing the sovereign citizen Karen routine

His handlers forgot to give him and answer to that!

Even I can come up with one... 'It's important to maintain law and order* therefore parking inspectors are an essential service".

*Continue the cash flow into corrupt council coffers.

yes, but we cant get our lawns mowed though by Jim's a sole operator who can go through a whole day without speaking to anyone on his usual close to home run

Don't you love how 'most people don't want a vaccine' equals we have to make it mandatory instead of 'most people don't want a vaccine' so we have to come up with another strategy. If this sort of rhetoric doesn't wake up the sheeple nothing will.
If 1000 health care workers with covid doesnt wake up the sheeple nothing will either

I'm not anti-vax, but those comments are ******* ******ed. fu** off to all those people

If this happens, those of us who are sick of this crap should all move to some place where we can live in peace and the morons who are happy for the government to tell them what to to can have the rest of Australia to themselves.

i wont be wearing one unless forced ... wouldn't surprise me and according to some studies it is actually worse for you - but at any rate, this must be more lies from ....... head of forensic medicine at the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf and his team have been autopsying the people who died in Hamburg in connection with the coronavirus.

Healthy people should not be afraid of infection: “The fear that this is a killer virus and that many will die from it is completely exaggerated,” said Püschel. “We have to make it clear that we don’t want to be in a glass case. We can’t protect ourselves from everything. And this virus is a comparatively low risk.” The virus is also by no means a death sentence for the elderly and sick.

Good for you. It puts you in anti-vaxxer territory and if you're putting the health of others at risk, I'm happy for you to be treated as a criminal.

Good for you. It puts you in anti-vaxxer territory and if you're putting the health of others at risk, I'm happy for you to be treated as a criminal.

No it doesn't, it has put you in the position of making a post personal, i need you to explain why a virus that has flu like mortality rate as evidenced by 30/40 studies has you so petrified.

You have a classic case of first evidence bias without actually looking a bit more deeply, i remember your posts from months ago telling everyone that Armageddon was upon us, but basing it all on false WHO mortality rates, you were out shopping for supplies etc.

I am completely happy with my stance, in that i don't think masks really help and may actually hinder people and lockdowns are based on hysteria rather than science, and those opinions are based on world class medical professionals, not what Dan or Sco-mo tells us.

They have painted themselves into a corner and have no way out except hype the virus into something it is not, now NZ has had to do the same thing.

yerrr seems a bit suss to me
Guys got a camera shes the bait doing the sovereign citizen Karen routine

Karen or not....There is zero defense for his actions here.

It's got nothing to do with what kind of person she is.

Labeling her doesn't make her less human or subtract her rights away.

This type of cast- away reasoning is atrocious.

i remember your posts from months ago telling everyone that Armageddon was upon us, but basing it all on false WHO mortality rates, you were out shopping for supplies etc.

If you were in charge, the situation would indeed be catastrophic. And the vast majority of my posting on this topic proved to be on the money.

I concur with some of the philosophies evident from your posting, as I agree with most of Andrew Bolt’s views. But the pair of you are obsessed with opening up and personal freedom, and you’re way off beam given the current state of affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back