Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with Christians and tying their dogma into everything?
I'll believe it when I see it (in regards to asteroids and all that super stuff).

For now we know that the government is using the threat of disaster and fear to initiate a greater degree of totalitarianism or attempt to do so. I believe a lot of this speculation is superfluous to what is actually happening.

What is it with Christians and tying their dogma into everything?
Because if it's true it will be relevant to everything. They believe it's true so it ties into everything. You don't believe it so it's never going to be relevant. If you paused and reflected on your own beliefs and the other beliefs of people you'd see that the way you think about anything will be fundamentally affected by your foundational beliefs even if you don't make that connection consciously. That's how logic works.

On a side note..perspective...now this is stress and anxiety

By September 1940, the Luftwaffe had failed and the German air fleets (Luftflotten) were ordered to attack London, to draw RAF Fighter Command into a battle of annihilation.[5][6]Adolf Hitler and Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring, commander-in-chief of the Luftwaffe, ordered the new policy on 6 September 1940. From 7 September 1940, London was systematically bombed by the Luftwaffe for 56 of the following 57 days and nights.[7] Most notable was a large daylight attack against London on 15 September.

If it passes close enough it can cause big earthquakes, volcano eruptions, tsunamis....all aligning with Revelations end of days prophecy to go along with the plague of locusts already occuring. A plague of locusts ffs...when has that ever happened in our history since the invention of the printing press?

locusts...all you need is 50 cans of Mortein from
Coles and “ she’ll be right “...mate

easy

UK Virus ALERT

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent virus threat and have therefore raised their threat level from “Miffed” to “Peeved.” Soon, though, level may be raised yet again to “Irritated” or even “A Bit Cross.”

The English have not been “A Bit Cross” since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out.

The virus has been re-categorized from “Tiresome” to “A Bloody Nuisance.” The last time the British issued a “Bloody Nuisance” warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from “Pissed Off” to “Let's Get the Bastard.” They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its alert level from “Run” to “Hide.” The only two higher levels in France are “Collaborate” and “Surrender.” The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from “Shout Loudly and Excitedly” to “Elaborate Military Posturing.” Two more levels remain: “Ineffective Combat Operations” and “Change Sides.”

The Germans have increased their alert state from “Disdainful Arrogance” to “Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs.” They also have two higher levels: “Invade a Neighbour” and “Lose.”

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its alert level from “No worries” to “She'll be alright, Mate.” Two more escalation levels remain: “Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!” and “The barbie is cancelled.” So far, no situation has ever warranted use of the final escalation level.

The Russians have said “Its not us”

Note: I have adapted this slightly from an original monty python script to highlight the bullshit and hysteria ongoing on about this virus .. that’s the “real” bit ..have a nice day. Especially that Twat Helm.

Have you guys left your jobs or the city? Or just not feasible?
ha ha. nope. Been busier than ever.

Was thinking to myself weeks ago this would be perfect conspiracy plan to create a so called disease to spread panic, try to keep people from doing their normal stuff and then economically getting full control. Man, the Poms seems to be closing everything. This is like one of those disaster movies watched as a kid in 1980's but without an actual nuclear bomb like the movie, "The Day After" or anything.

We live in interesting times.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if it is a Giant conspiracy to control us and bankrupt us etc etc. why ? What’s the End game benefit ? “They” have the money, control and power to put this into place in order to get .... money and power ?

For me, I think it’s China strategically spreading the virus by various means and waiting for the inevitable crash and when it’s all over there will be a massive surge of worldwide trade benefiting the Chinese economy.

And quite possibly there are co conspirators involved with them in the US who work in the finance sector and big business.

Something like that...

if it is a Giant conspiracy to control us and bankrupt us etc etc. why ? What’s the End game benefit ? “They” have the money, control and power to put this into place in order to get .... money and power ?
Yeah I dont get it. If there is some super power surely they have enough money and power now to just do whatever they want (individual people that is)

Im sure there is some truth in some of all this but it seems weird.

If a group of people were in that much control wouldnt it be better to get the Earth and its people as healthy as F*** and just control the population growth with a 1/2 baby policy globally.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah I dont get it. If there is some super power surely they have enough money and power now to just do whatever they want (individual people that is)

Im sure there is some truth in some of all this but it seems weird.

If a group of people were in that much control wouldnt it be better to get the Earth and its people as healthy as F*** and just control the population growth with a 1/2 baby policy globally.

The Earth cant support 8b people. Theres a mysterious stone in the USA with plans for the future and the ideal world population is 500m total. Maybe a bit too small. But the world cannot sustain itself with that pop and growing.

There would be a number of factors desired.....reduce population , strip all freedoms from the masses, cant own homes, businesses, etc, enslaved to tech and AI, pop control, monitoring all behavior, cashless society, etc. Those sorts of things would make sense. Youre not completely destroying the point of production and evolution, but further controlling it, able to decimate pop numbers when needed, State control completely etc. Still have colleges and education where future bright stars can be identified and still move up from the proletariat to the privileged, working for the govt/elite, etc.

The Earth cant support 8b people. Theres a mysterious stone in the USA with plans for the future and the ideal world population is 500m total. Maybe a bit too small. But the world cannot sustain itself with that pop and growing.

There would be a number of factors desired.....reduce population , strip all freedoms from the masses, cant own homes, businesses, etc, enslaved to tech and AI, pop control, monitoring all behavior, cashless society, etc. Those sorts of things would make sense. Youre not completely destroying the point of production and evolution, but further controlling it, able to decimate pop numbers when needed, State control completely etc. Still have colleges and education where future bright stars can be identified and still move up from the proletariat to the privileged, working for the govt/elite, etc.
Mysterious stone?

Yeah the pop is too large. I reckon 5-6b is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back