Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha
Oh god, let me fear a bit of alcohol based product on my fingers from time to time.
I agree if you used to exclusively it would not be great for your skin but FFS, using it once in a while is not going to actually kill you.
Personally might grab a little smidgen off it two or three times a week in 168 hours.
Perspective mate!!!!
A few times is fine but I see people walk in a shop, smush in a shitload of sanitizer, and then do the same when they walk out.

A few times is fine but I see people walk in a shop, smush in a shitload of sanitizer, and then do the same when they walk out.
They are just the paranoid types.
If they doing it at home 14 times a day it will effect their skin eventually but there are not many people that extreme.
If they exist they tend to be already that way anyway.
I just use normal soap at home.
* buying the expensive sanitisers.

They are just the paranoid types.
If they doing it at home 14 times a day it will effect their skin eventually but there are not many people that extreme.
If they exist they tend to be already that way anyway.
I just use normal soap at home.
fu** buying the expensive sanitisers.
Dont see why you would need to sanitise at home at all
The virus can only come in via objects or air
I only worry when I get a delivery or Ive been outside in contact with people or stuff thats been touched by people.

And when at home its soap and water the sanitiser is for the car.

I only worry when I get a delivery or Ive been outside in contact with people or stuff thats been touched by people.

I have someone in my household in hospitals nearly every day.
Plus they had heaps of days off sick in recent months themselves.
I think they done this Co-vid two times already.

My brother is the same he has a routine for clothes and shoes and his hands are cracked from the constant sanitising

Im talking for regular people

I don't own a single sanitiser bottle. Do people really carry this with them?

Wash hands after a s**t and before preparing food. How paranoid are people getting. You do need to build the immune system you're only making yourselves weaker going OTT with it the washing hands...

Meant to type I think they done this co-Vid test a couple of times, otherwise they could not return to work. But if they had test positive I would have had to take 14 days off myself which would have seriously pissed me off. Talked their body into being sick by talking about this nonsense so much.

The lock-down due to this virus is in reality a power play by the new Hi-Tech Oligarchs to remove the old guard of Energy, Arms Manufacturers, and Bankers.
The new boys are flexing their muscles: Amazon, Google, Mircosoft, CISCO, Facebook, Apple, and biotech. If you have been paying attention, the politics of the geeks are there for everyone to see in the culture of google, apple, amazon. They are super SJWs.

Truth is the old boys have run out of ideas. They've run the world to the edge of an unsustainable global environment and have no solutions to offer. If you are Gates, Bezos, et al, with all that wealth and believe the world is headed to hell in a handbasket, it would be a waste and even craven to not act in some way.

The virus triggered by WHO is the domino that leads to the lockdown. The lockdown hurts the old guard and allowing the smart geeks to own them and supplant them. 200 years ago, the bankers, manufacturers, and energy companies slowly supplanted the land-based Aristocracies and created the modern world. All good things come to an end.

So, today the Hitech sector is the new guard making its move. Armed with AI and big data analysis, the geeks believe they have all the control levers. The NYT under Bezos's control gives us the prescribed daily narrative that echoes around the world.

There will of course never be a vaccine. The purpose of the lockdown is two-fold: it immediately relieves the degradation of the environment and enables the wrecking of the current financial system and banks, it diminishes the power and profits of energy companies and the industrial-military complex. Tick tick tick.

New digital currencies based on bitcoin type technology offer new and more robust alternatives to the old banking system.

Viewed from this perspective, the murky chaos becomes only a little clearer. The activities of BLM and Antifa are no more than paid diversions to keep our eyes from focusing. Only China and Russia retain sufficient national sovereignty to not fully become owned by this shift.

I have, as many would, some sympathy or empathy for this outrageous move. Except it is possessed by an immeasurable hubris. The geeks are smart but incredibly foolhardy. If this analysis is right, this move is based on a complete contempt for not only the old guard but all of us. The Geeks power needs to be used to expose the old guard whilst enabling an organic grassroots shift in consciousness. A topdown strategy dependent on subterfuge will only empower a new and equally crazed mendacity.

Hopefully, I am dead wrong and in months time we can all party hard.

I thought you people in Victoria would be dropping like flies with the panic, doom and gloom being pushed in the media.... so I checked the stats, 9 people in ICU and zero on ventilators, no deaths in the last 3 days and 3 since the start of June.
nah mate, we are ****ed, it is literally bring out your dead to drop off on cart as they go by in the neighbourhood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you people in Victoria would be dropping like flies with the panic, doom and gloom being pushed in the media.... so I checked the stats, 9 people in ICU and zero on ventilators, no deaths in the last 3 days and 3 since the start of June.

We're all fit as mallee bulls down here. Ready to work and play sports and... oh wait.

Once again tonight I found myself part of a discussion about Covid-19 in Australia and the US.
There was about half a dozen, mostly older retired gentlemen present.
They pretty much simply believe the MSM narratives, while appearing to have very little knowledge on the subject.
Much of what they were saying was simply factually wrong (eg. they thought the US had millions of covid-19 deaths).
They support severe lockdowns and restrictions and blame the Victoria spread on the Victorian public for doing the wrong thing.
And like so many times before, the minute I try to ever so gently correct them or present an alternative point of view, the topic is quickly shut down.

Now, these blokes aren't stupid. They are quite bright. But the reoccurring situation I find myself in, is one where people simply don't want to consider an alternative truth to what they and their social mob accept as common knowledge as prescribed by the MSM.

I have no issue with these gentlemen or their beliefs. It is the corrupt power and propaganda of our media that I have struggled with for such a long time now. And the problem we have, is the media in all countries throughout the world has a stranglehold on the majority of their nations citizens and their beliefs.

But just how do you make people grasp the concept that the media is complicit in deceiving them on such issues?
Why can I so easily see this, while so many others cannot even consider it?
While I respect and often even envy people of strong religious faith and belief, I also fail to see how they can be so ignorant of others who hold similar faith and belief in alternative and contrary religions. How do they answer the question of how two people of different faith can both be right ... they don't, they simply avoid that question.
How do some nation leaders hold overwhelming support in their countries, when we in Australia are led to believe those leaders are so evil and corrupt (eg. Putin has often had 80+% approval ratings in Russia).

This is my challenge. How do I get people to understand that they need to employ more critical thinking.
If our MSM was honest and full of hard working investigative journalists, then this conversation would not exist ... and for that matter, I'm quite sure our current Covid-19 pandemic would also not exist.
During my recent psychological reading of Jungian thinkers, including Jordan Peterson's lectures, I have come across some ideas that may explain if not solve our problem. Human evolution has hardwired all of us towards compliance with our tribe. This is unconscious and in our DNA. It was essential for our survival over the course of at least 100,000s of years.

We may be more sophisticated today, but the unconscious systems regulating everything in our body remain functional and critically important. The need to belong is one of those fundamentals.

Therefore very powerful unconscious forces compel our friends and family to ignore their own doubts and walk in lockstep with the authority and the crowd, resisting and shunning those who challenge their tribe. I think we have no doubt both experienced this. We, of course, have the same powerful instinct to belong and so whilst we may search for a new tribe, and tentatively attempt to persuade we cannot entirely severe our tribal connections. To be removed and shunned by all tribes is unconsciously no different than death.

There is a fundamental malevolence in these isolation restrictions being imposed upon us as they patently disrupt all our tribal connections. Absent normal countervailing connections, isolation increases the authority of the TV and media and those behind the messaging to its fullest. Social media is a poor replacement and insufficient to buttress against the endless propaganda onslaught. But we must grab what we can for now.

On the flip side, although the population is apt to become increasingly frustrated, this farce will continue whilst those of us most affected continue to be financially bribed to comply. Whilst, the government continues to pay people $750 and $550 a week to stay at home they most probably will do just that noo matter their personal doubts. Should that be discontinued then the frustration will begin to find its full expression and I suspect the puppet show will be dismantled virtually overnight.

i am pretty sure seeing what people seem to believe is the virus has come through the TV ......

apparently they spent a billion on all this new gear etc and then locked down again, 4,000 new beds etc

it's past a farce

but the lockdown boys and girls love it, cant get enough

The lock-down due to this virus is in reality a power play by the new Hi-Tech Oligarchs to remove the old guard of Energy, Arms Manufacturers, and Bankers.
The new boys are flexing their muscles: Amazon, Google, Mircosoft, CISCO, Facebook, Apple, and biotech. If you have been paying attention, the politics of the geeks are there for everyone to see in the culture of google, apple, amazon. They are super SJWs.
Of course it is. Call it left v right, repub v dem red v blue lib v lab whatever.

On one hand you have the insane lockdowns. On the other you have Trump, BoJo and ******* Sco Mo ffs. Think about that.

Wouldn't actually surprise me if a 3rd party was manipulating everything.

It's pretty alarming the power trip Andrews is on at the moment, Saying life will not return to normal until every Victorian has been vaccinated, Sounds like Gates is in his back pocket.

aussies hopefully wont put with it, however we have such a mollycoddled society now i guess maybe they would, immunity passport and all that s**t, cant work without a covid injection etc adding to the pressure now for normal healthy people to have a flu injection, which i hear on the radio all the time now.

why would any normal healthy person want a covid or indeed a flu injection, i may have a flu injection as a senior but whilst young and healthy i don't see the need also covid and flu injections for kids just doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back