Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question:

If Sutton gets the arse or resigns, does that mean his orders become null and void meaning the cops then can't do sh*t.

And i mean, masks, 25k, gatherings the lot.

The police have always had a legal monopoly on the use of physical force....Covid has merely highlighted & brought that aspect into full focus.....It's one of those necessary evils & contradictions inherent in our system of government unfortunately.

However, I doubt any of those 3 enforcement's would stand up in a Civil Court of Law....Mainly because our Law are prefaced upon individual rights...Which these covid regulations are a direct attack upon.....But that's just the point of what the NWiO is aiming at.

Question:

If Sutton gets the arse or resigns, does that mean his orders become null and void meaning the cops then can't do sh*t.

And i mean, masks, 25k, gatherings the lot.

I would say no.

I truly believe Andrews is pulling the strings, despite the BS he carries on about re. "the science", "the experts", etc. Especially with masks, he's even admitted he's gone beyond in this regard, as he claims it's a small cost for a large gain. Well, for a hunchback, out of shape, skinny flabby, poindexter like him who probably never gets outside other than swinging a golf club, I guess it makes sense. Most of us logical, free thinking individuals know its complete rubbish, which it is.

To put it simply, if Andrews is still around while his emergency powers exist (March 2021), he's enforcing masks. He sees it as his job on the line and will take any inch he can get. However, you would assume that if the virus is still under control by then, he has no means to request an extension to these powers -masks can no longer be enforced. Businesses may still be able to within their shops perhaps though, not sure. Therefore we all cease to be treated like children (though his disciples seem to enjoy it) and those who wish to wear a mask may continue doing so.

I would say no.

I truly believe Andrews is pulling the strings, despite the BS he carries on about re. "the science", "the experts", etc. Especially with masks, he's even admitted he's gone beyond in this regard, as he claims it's a small cost for a large gain. Well, for a hunchback, out of shape, skinny flabby, poindexter like him who probably never gets outside other than swinging a golf club, I guess it makes sense. Most of us logical, free thinking individuals know its complete rubbish, which it is.

To put it simply, if Andrews is still around while his emergency powers exist (March 2021), he's enforcing masks. He sees it as his job on the line and will take any inch he can get. However, you would assume that if the virus is still under control by then, he has no means to request an extension to these powers -masks can no longer be enforced. Businesses may still be able to within their shops perhaps though, not sure. Therefore we all cease to be treated like children (though his disciples seem to enjoy it) and those who wish to wear a mask may continue doing so.

If businesses wish to make masks mandatory for entry to their business I believe they have a right to do so, just like a publican should have a right to allow or disallow people from his premises. We as customers also have a right to patronise or not a particular business. However... if masks are not longer mandatory and people are not wearing them what business in their right mind would do this since they would be turning away customers in droves. Businesses are only doing it now because they want to go along to get along.

I would say no.

No doubt dumbo is pulling the strings, that is obvious. What i'm referring too is when the cops blab about CHO orders, if the CHO who made these orders is no longer there then his orders are no longer valid.

As for masks, just don't wear them outside anymore, there are so many loopholes the cops are not even going to bother unless you carry on like a pork chop.

Know your answers and you are free to roam mask free.

Mask laws don’t apply if you hold a coffee cup or water bottle in your hand and pretend to take a sip every now and then.

Amazing loophole but I think the science backs up that the virus will stay away if it sees the drink container in your hand.
I was thinking of purchasing one of those 'Homer Simpson' style caps with the drinking tubes to see if it works. Lol, I hear theres also a backpack option available also.

^ Fakin unbelievable. It's like an average movie coming to life: Big Pharma stands to lose billions if bad research gets leaked, so people are murdered to cover things up (The Fugitive, anyone? ).

I reckon the possibility of compulsory vaccines is the most frightening aspect of all this bullshit. I had a flu shot once, about 15 years ago, and woke up the following morning with the worst cold or flu I've ever had. I was bedridden for about a week, and felt crap for another 2 weeks. Yes, it might've been a coincidence, a dodgy shot, or whatever, but how stupid would I feel if I had another flu shot and copped the same outcome?
No fa'rkin way

^ Fakin unbelievable. It's like an average movie coming to life: Big Pharma stands to lose billions if bad research gets leaked, so people are murdered to cover things up (The Fugitive, anyone? ).

I reckon the possibility of compulsory vaccines is the most frightening aspect of all this bullshit. I had a flu shot once, about 15 years ago, and woke up the following morning with the worst cold or flu I've ever had. I was bedridden for about a week, and felt crap for another 2 weeks. Yes, it might've been a coincidence, a dodgy shot, or whatever, but how stupid would I feel if I had another flu shot and copped the same outcome?
No fa'rkin way

I think eventually they won't allow anyone who chooses not to be a vaccinated, We won't been allowed to leave our homes, go shopping or travel etc.

There is even rumours going around, some countries/states are planning to hold vaccine re-education camps for those opposed to vaccines.

No coincidence in being bedridden after having a flu shot, It's pretty common to hear that happening to people who have had flu shots. It's just the way the body/immune system reacts after having toxins injected by trying to flush them out from the bad reaction from the shot.

Radicals just passed a bill through a committee in Colorado (20-14) to reduce available exemptions on vaccinations for school-age children. This bill offers “online education modules” for parents who want a different vaccination schedule than what the state demands. Submitting a “certificate of completion” from the re-education classes is one way to receive the state-sanctioned vaccine exemption.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No fa'rkin way

I've never had a flu shot but used to have my cat vaccinated every year for cat flu and every year she would be sick for a couple of days afterwards. Next year I'd tell the vet and they'd say 'Oh they've got a better vaccine now, she'll be fine' but the same thing would happen. This year she was due in the middle of the Covid thing and I said no vaccines for puss anymore. They tried to guilt me into getting one saying she could die if she gets cat flu. My cat is 20 years old and could turn up her toes any day due to old age. Also she spends all her days basically inside, where is she going to get it from? I didn't want to put her through it again at her age.

I've never had a flu shot but used to have my cat vaccinated every year for cat flu and every year she would be sick for a couple of days afterwards. Next year I'd tell the vet and they'd say 'Oh they've got a better vaccine now, she'll be fine' but the same thing would happen. This year she was due in the middle of the Covid thing and I said no vaccines for puss anymore. They tried to guilt me into getting one saying she could die if she gets cat flu. My cat is 20 years old and could turn up her toes any day due to old age. Also she spends all her days basically inside, where is she going to get it from? I didn't want to put her through it again at her age.
I suspect I might've got sucked into the pet preventative medicine thing when I had a dog, but I haven't researched it. There's heaps on the net about it

I suspect I might've got sucked into the pet preventative medicine thing when I had a dog, but I haven't researched it. There's heaps on the net about it

And they use the same thing to get people to do it - fear and guilt. The main reason I had her vaccinated was because in an emergency if I had to put her in a cattery she must be vaccinated. In the end when I unexpectedly ended up in hospital for a month a relative came and fed her at home everyday! And you can't blame the cattery for having that rule because if they don't enforce that they don't get a permit to operate a cattery. Everything is one almighty rort!!!

My cat was a stray and she's as tough as nails. Has outlived several other cats and a dog

I think eventually they won't allow anyone who chooses not to be a vaccinated, We won't been allowed to leave our homes, go shopping or travel etc.

There is even rumours going around, some countries/states are planning to hold vaccine re-education camps for those opposed to vaccines.

No coincidence in being bedridden after having a flu shot, It's pretty common to hear that happening to people who have had flu shots. It's just the way the body/immune system reacts after having toxins injected by trying to flush them out from the bad reaction from the shot.
About as dystopian as you can get. Big pharma is really trying to get bang for their buck.

As for masks, just don't wear them outside anymore, there are so many loopholes the cops are not even going to bother unless you carry on like a pork chop.

Know your answers and you are free to roam mask free.

As others have said, a drink bottle on a leisurely walk is all that's required. I haven't worn one outside of going into a shop or the like for some time.

More and more people are doing it too, I can't figure out if the looks I get from people are frustration with me or with themselves for not having the stones to do the same.

Two things I noticed today; traffic everywhere and masks are not being worn in a lot of workplaces (ones that don't interact with the public that is).

Tradies especially, almost never wear them while working. I'm in regional Vic though. Seriously though, why would they. Most are outdoors, I'll bet not one transmission has happened as they're almost always outdoors or in and out. The virus transmits 20 to 30 x easier indoors. Dan is a desperate moron.

Peer reviewed scientific study published in Vaccine showing that in military personnel prior receipt of the flu shot increased coronavirus risk by 36%.
1603371161487.png

Also questions whether the entirely new flu vaccine given to elderly people in Italy in September 2019 increased their chances of getting CV 19?

Attachments

• 1603370781781.png
    1603370781781.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Peer reviewed scientific study published in Vaccine showing that in military personnel prior receipt of the flu shot increased coronavirus risk by 36%.
.......Also questions whether the entirely new flu vaccine given to elderly people in Italy in September 2019 increased their chances of getting CV 19?

Hmmm, those guys might be worth following

View attachment 991434

Well that's a relief to know even though the Dr has lost his life taking part of the trial, We shouldn't be concerned about it.

Too think Scomo has allowed indemnity for this company as well.

So many lawsuits have been filed against AstraZeneca in the past as well.
He was only 28 and in good health before the trial.

Anvisa nor the laboratory have confirmed whether the volunteer received a placebo dose or the real vaccine.

However, according to Globo, sources linked to the international study of the vaccine said the participant received a placebo.

Another source told Reuters the trial would have been suspended if the volunteer had received the coronavirus vaccine, suggesting the person was part of the control group that was given a meningitis vaccine.

Wait ... what? I'm not aware of any trial anywhere in the world for anything where control group would receive a meningitis vaccine, if he died from meningitis then he must have been a complication from the vaccine!

Anvis nor the lab have confirmed whether he received a placebo or vaccine, although gossip Globo said he received a placebo and in other gossip he was part of a control group that received the meningitis vaccine!

WTF. If this isn't lying to cover-up a vaccine brain induced injury of a vaccine that already had one case of MS in the stage 2 trial of 1000 subjects in July and early on in the stage 3 had a case of paralysis from transverse myelitis in Sept. All from a vaccine that although it produced antibodies in animal trials, it did not work in protecting any of the animals from CV 19.

The vaccine is set to make Oxford around 100 million richer when rolled out though!

Interesting tweet thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back