Cricket Test Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Ian Bell

eth-dog up

And also guys, what type of stats should we use for the sims? Could you sim some matches BoshtrichBurger? :p

I personally feel, real life batting statistics with some some "default" bowling ones is the best option. I don't think the bowling statistics accurately portray the quality of a bowler. eg Philander is great, but not the best, it's just his sample size is smaller in comparison to say a Steyn or a Anderson. One last things on small sample size, if we do adopt real life batting statistics, Pujara and du Plessis will be so OP... Everyone chip in with some thoughts
I can if you wish... ;)

But wait, you can too can't you? :p

Well then what are? FC cricket across the globe are pretty similar standards

How about, if a player's average is over 60, his FC stats MUST be used? I understand this is irrelevant to Pujara because his stats at all levels are sky high, but at least du Plessis, Dhawan*, Rutherford* and stuff won't be outrageously overpowered.

What about the bowling?

How about, if a player's average is over 60, his FC stats MUST be used? I understand this is irrelevant to Pujara because his stats at all levels are sky high, but at least du Plessis, Dhawan*, Rutherford* and stuff won't be outrageously overpowered.

What about the bowling?
under 20?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on this rule for the statistics?

If a player has played less than 20 test matches, the sample size for averages is too small, and hence first class statistics must be used.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back