Teams Cronulla Sharks 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL how often do we say that as Sharks fans. But yes, that was one we should have iced. We were never going to get a good run from the refs though after last week ;)

NRL you'd think would be very keen for a Qld team in the finals. Was probably a much tougher game for us than expected.

Refs weren't great but hey we were playing the Broncos what do you expect. Chad needs to be replaced ASAP, letalone giving Val the kicking duties. I'm still optimistic though.

I thought the Leutele decision was correct, but on other occasions the Sharks certainly got the rough end of a few decisions. I don't understand persisting in kicking to Corey Oates, one of the best fielders of the high ball in the comp. And of course Townsend missing that sitter of a kick.

Yeah we had that game on toast and let it slip. We will struggle to make the top four from here. We struggle to maintain the early pressure and let opposition sides back into games that we dominate for the first half.

Not good enough.

Completely predictable outcome. At home, against rubbish oppo, needing a win to go top four and that's what they serve up. Can never understand why anyone in a sharks jersey can stomach losing to manly.

Just as well we don't also follow an AFL team with a similar track record :p

Completely predictable outcome. At home, against rubbish oppo, needing a win to go top four and that's what they serve up. Can never understand why anyone in a sharks jersey can stomach losing to manly.

Just as well we don't also follow an AFL team with a similar track record :p

This has been a black weekend for some of us.:'(

Makes last weeks loss even more frustrating.

But that is Cronulla isn't it? We can beat the top sides but loose to those we should beat.

We have a good chance of the top four if we can beat the Cowboys, Knights and Bulldogs. Knowing the Sharks a loss in at least one of those is possible.

But that is Cronulla isn't it? We can beat the top sides but loose to those we should beat.

We have a good chance of the top four if we can beat the Cowboys, Knights and Bulldogs. Knowing the Sharks a loss in at least one of those is possible.

Sure is, looking at the draw and we win all 3 and that SHOULD be enough.

St George: Wests (A), Canterbury (H), Newcastle (A). Their ordinary form makes me think that they'll struggle to beat the Tigers.
Penrith: Newcastle (H), NZ (A), Melbourne (A). Surely they won't win all 3 of those.

Sure is, looking at the draw and we win all 3 and that SHOULD be enough.

St George: Wests (A), Canterbury (H), Newcastle (A). Their ordinary form makes me think that they'll struggle to beat the Tigers.
Penrith: Newcastle (H), NZ (A), Melbourne (A). Surely they won't win all 3 of those.

I reckon we can displace Penrith if we win our last three. The Panthers are a club in turmoil and they were really lucky against the Titans last game. They will struggle against the Warriors at Mt Smart and they will not beat the Storm in Melbourne. We just have to keep winning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gal writes, 'If I play 15 games or 25 games next year, while winning is the main aim, part of my role will also be to bring through and to help develop the next crop of talented young players at our Club, as I've tried to do in recent years and as I'll continue to do.'

From that I think Gal is prepared to take a back seat and perhaps Aaron Woods will become a permanent starter in the line up with Gal playing off the bench.

Andrew Fifita says he was having a go at Jim Dymock and not Shane Flanagan after scoring his try tonight. Apparently Jimmy told Andrew he wasn't getting more time on the park because he wasn't running hard enough.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/an...-aimed-at-shane-flanagan-20180818-p4zybt.html

Liked Andrew Voss' comments after that disallowed Sharks try. “There’s more chance of me getting a date with Elle Macpherson than John Asiata making that tackle,” Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back