Cult heroes board

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is nigh time Bigfooty had a board to pay tribute to the cult heroes of this world.

I am not just talking about Kingsley Hunter, but the likes of Jason Mc Cartney, Leaping Leo Barry, Lance Picioane, Jon Dorotich and Simon Minton-Connell.

It should also not just be restricted to footballers. There is a huge demand for a place to talk about people like Barry Crocker, Kerryane Kennily, Rob Brough, Ian Turpie, Elizabeth Montgomery
;) , Phil Defreitas, Emilio Estevez, Timmy from Passions and Harold and Lou from Neighbours.

Bluey, as a well respected, intelligent, thougtful and humorous man of the people it is time you gave the people what they want.

The demand for such a board is huge, and I believe in you Bluey. Now it is time for Bluey to believe in Bluey and release the potential you have inside you. We all know you are capable of allowing such a board and by doing so you will be releasing your pent up frustration and fulfilling the potential that has plagued you for so long. It will be a burden off your back and will help you feel better about me, the bigfooty community and yourself. Because I like you, we like you and it is time that you liked you.

Only by doing this can you ever be complete.

Yours sincerely,

Your biggest fan

David

Totally agree. You can add the name Aaron James to that huge list of true cult heroes of the world.

Having this board will attract large handfuls of people to the board.

Bluey you are a reasonable man and I know you will do the right thing.

Davo, you're an absolute genius. I thought my respect for you had peaked after hours of entertainment spent on your Kingsley site, but this has just blown me away.

You are my hero. One day I hope to dedicate a website to you!

Originally posted by TheButcher
stupid idea...go make your own website on geocities and be gone with you child..and take your aliases with you!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have to take my aliases with me do I???

And they would be???

And how hurtful that child comment is. I am considering suicide right now. If only we could all have your maturity and intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back