Multiplat Cyberpunk 2077

Do you think that this game will eventually live up to its hype?

• Yeah

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My previous play throughs I always gravitated back to Netrunner and it was indeed pretty easy and cheesy. My current one I is melee + shotgun and it's heaps of fun. Still super powerful but I find I'm getting through the game faster because stealth and hacking no longer really exists with that playstyle.

A quick Google search tells me it is a glitch and the main culprit is the arm cyberware. Two solutions I found on Reddit that have worked for multiple people are:

1. For anyone looking I think I have found a work around to get your points back. So it seems that the points are not properly subtracted when unequipping the arms cyberware, to get them back just: Unequip some other cyberware to make room for changing/equipping another arm cyberware.

Equip the arm cyberware you want to use. Exit the ripper doc.

Equip the arm cyberware, you might need to exit the building (for the melee ones just hold them up and for the launcher you have to aim with it and them press whatever button puts it away without shooting).

Return to the ripperdoc and the points should be back to normal.

2. I was able to figure out how to fix it for me. When I used my mantis blades the number returned to normal. As soon as I put them away it went back to what I would expect. Mantis blades for me cost 8 capacity so almost seems like the game was treating them them like they cost 16. That's just a guess as to why it happens since my available capacity goes up and down by 8. I did some testing after posting this and it seems all I have to do is equip them and then sheathe them and the bug dissapears for the rest of the session

A quick Google search tells me it is a glitch and the main culprit is the arm cyberware. Two solutions I found on Reddit that have worked for multiple people are:

1. For anyone looking I think I have found a work around to get your points back. So it seems that the points are not properly subtracted when unequipping the arms cyberware, to get them back just: Unequip some other cyberware to make room for changing/equipping another arm cyberware.

Equip the arm cyberware you want to use. Exit the ripper doc.

Equip the arm cyberware, you might need to exit the building (for the melee ones just hold them up and for the launcher you have to aim with it and them press whatever button puts it away without shooting).

Return to the ripperdoc and the points should be back to normal.

2. I was able to figure out how to fix it for me. When I used my mantis blades the number returned to normal. As soon as I put them away it went back to what I would expect. Mantis blades for me cost 8 capacity so almost seems like the game was treating them them like they cost 16. That's just a guess as to why it happens since my available capacity goes up and down by 8. I did some testing after posting this and it seems all I have to do is equip them and then sheathe them and the bug dissapears for the rest of the session

Wonder if CD Project know and release a patch

This games *in awesome man.

Glad I waited a couple years to play it. Its polished. I’m only 10 hours in but Jesus the amount of detail in the world is insane. The phone constantly rings and gives you stuff to do. So cool. I spent half an hour just wandering around a dodgy part of the city and just looking at stuff.

Game glitched and wouldn’t let me save. Completed 3 side quests, got into a fight and died. Lost all that progress.

Damn that’s taken the wind out of my sails a bit. Was going well with no glitches til that point

So this is still glitchy as hell then is it? I was thinking of finally picking it up soon (PS4). Please don't tell me it's still that bad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this is still glitchy as hell then is it? I was thinking of finally picking it up soon (PS4). Please don't tell me it's still that bad?

Nope. The only actual glitch I know of is to do with playing as a net runner. Actual gameplay is no more glitchy than any other game in my experience.

Pretty sure all the newer updates are current gen only. I wouldn't be expecting a great experience on PS4.

25 hours of gameplay and I’ve only had 1 game breaking glitch. Pretty good for a game that used to be a basket case.

I think I might be tapping out after 35 hours. Phantom Liberty was a good addition but I really don't give 2 shits about the story unfortunately so I'm not sure how eager I am to finish it all.

This is a pretty great game though after all these years. Love the attention to detail in the environment. The phone and people ringing you giving you missions and being able to converse with characters at any point and they respond based on what's happening in the game was pretty revolutionary. Improves on the Bethesda formula in so many ways.

Back