Remove this Banner Ad

Robin Hood

Club Legend
Suspended
Jul 10, 2004
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
I think he has intergrity and honesty something which is great in players. A pitty he had a team with Richo and co in it. Maybe he isnt cut out to handle a whole side but I could see him as a good assistant coach. I think he has alot of character and our club is heading into an era around Mark Thompson that signifies character.

I know a position wouldnt be available at the end of the end of the year but what about at the end of next year? Thoughts?

Robin Hood said:
I think he has intergrity and honesty something which is great in players. A pitty he had a team with Richo and co in it. Maybe he isnt cut out to handle a whole side but I could see him as a good assistant coach. I think he has alot of character and our club is heading into an era around Mark Thompson that signifies character.

I know a position wouldnt be available at the end of the end of the year but what about at the end of next year? Thoughts?
Guys like Richo are part and parcel of every footy team. Half the job of being the coach is how you prepare the players mentally. Frawley just can't cut it.

Robin Hood said:

My thoughts?

Your crazy. He might be a nice guy, but he is clearly not up to it in the coaching stakes. Every club has to deal with injuries, aging players, suspensions, egos etc. He did not handle it well, tried to buy finals action/a premiership by topping up a already suspect list with suspect rejects from other sides (Nathan Brown and Kane Johnson aside).

When we finally have our team, and coaching structure working as well as it has in 10 years, why would you want to introduce somebody like Frawley?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back