Player Watch Darcy Fogarty

How many goals will Darcy Fogarty kick in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought he would slide to 10, but not 12. Had a poor Champs but was clearly hampered.

Needs to lift his workrate and fitness but on talent alone he is a huge steal. Love the powerful nature of his game.

Hamish and co smashed it tonight
They said the same about a bloke called Adam Goodes ......he slid to be drafted at #44 but IIRC turned out ok ;)

I wonder if in the gibbs trade the crows agreed to part with pick 10 part on the proviso carlton let fogarty slip if he was still available at pick 10, knowing pick 12 was coming for cameron
Doubt that, better performed Vic kids at their picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Midfield will be a slow burn, if at all. Probably in time for Sloane and Gibbs to retire.

Crouch x2, Poholke And Fogarty would be a very physical midfield unit with Gooch, Milera and Greenwood running through.

Going by his interview haha.. screams go home factor. Wonder if he was like that in his draft interviews.
Looks like a beast, will be a unit.
I didn’t get that impression from his interview. Pretty understated and non-comittal in my opinion. Lucindale is practically as close to Melbourne as it is Adelaide (couple of hours different), I was there this week coincidentally.

After learning where he’s from and seeing his interview, I’m dialling back my expectation that he’ll be a one club player for now.

Call me gun shy. Better than a Vic Metro kid though.

EDIT: I read your comment as in he would go home eventually if drafted by an interstate club, but after reading it again, did you mean the same as what I’m saying?

Back