Player Watch Darcy Fogarty

How many goals will Darcy Fogarty kick in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Fog fan but there is a reason he is putting in the hard yards now, he obviously wasn't in the best shape.

Now with a decent forward line coach, the only thing missing is opportunities and whilst I love Tex, Fog has to be given priority, even if it means Tex plays SANFL.

Actually there is one more thing missing, some decent delivery. Hopefully we draft to address that plus keep persisting with Milera in the middle or wing, we need decent delivery to our forwards. Poor Tex whilst he is past it now, the delivery to him has been deplorable, how he keeps his cool is testament to him.
Pretty sure he would have looked very similar during the year. He's a bulky guy who would still have far less fat than most of the population. He still looks like a massive unit even in this photo.

He could trim down a bit, but it's his aerobic fitness that needs the work. He's always going to look like a solid lad.

I’m a 67 yr old carnivore eating almost zero carbs n I have a six pack
I’m about to turn 40, drink 6-10 stubbies, 2-3 glasses of wine and smoke 30 cigarettes a day and I have a six pack and lean, bulging muscles.

Tis why I shake my head when I see an out of shape footballer. No excuse.

Like Grant Birchall this year.
E4040A3F-3E83-4283-8788-B0B55B7D6034.jpeg
Disgusting.

You get out what you put in.

I’m about to turn 40, drink 6-10 stubbies, 2-3 glasses of wine and smoke 30 cigarettes a day and I have a six pack and lean, bulging muscles.

View attachment 1020864
Disgusting.

Did you win Xlotto

I just can't see a time where Fogarty will have the tank, speed and aerobic capacity to be a midfielder that can play a role offensively and defensively.

I hope I am proved wrong.
No he won’t ever be a midfielder. But I’d like to see him attend the centre bounce and then push forward like Stringer. Then a high half forward can take his place and push into the midfield in general play.

View attachment 1020864
Disgusting.

So which part did you apply the mayo? Drinking, smokes or physique? Because that’s bullshit.

So which part did you apply the mayo? Drinking, smokes or physique? Because that’s bullshit.
I didn’t expect or care if anyone believes me, but it’s the truth. I smash it hard. Lifestyle and exercise.

I go for a run or power walk 6-7 days a week. Do weights 4-5 days a week. Ab body circuit 3-4 days a week.

I also eat like a king. Not a rabbit, a king. 100% wholesome home cooked meals. No soft drink. No chips. No icecream. No chocolate. No Maccas. Just fantastic food I cook myself.

It allows me to live the rest of my life as a beautiful degenerate.

Anyone can do it, they just have to pull their finger out and stop being a lazy f***.

Don’t let jealousy get in the way. It’s doable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know heaps of old guys like this. Both drug types are important factors. Cigarettes suppress appetite. The alcohol chronically and drastically dehydrates the body. So you end up with a hardened body look and feel but are prolly trading 15-20 years of quality life for it and I suspect if you had to do anything like play a game of footy you'd be crook as dog. That's not to say you can't do any physical work, plenty of these types I know are tradies and they can do moderate physical work for a whole shift no worries.

I know heaps of old guys like this. Both drug types are important factors. Cigarettes suppress appetite. The alcohol chronically and drastically dehydrates the body. So you end up with a hardened body look and feel but are prolly trading 15-20 years of quality life for it and I suspect if you had to do anything like play a game of footy you'd be crook as dog. That's not to say you can't do any physical work, plenty of these types I know are tradies and they can do moderate physical work for a whole shift no worries.
Check post above.

I know the type you are picturing. I’m not that, I assure you.

I didn’t expect or care if anyone believes me, but it’s the truth. I smash it hard. Lifestyle and exercise.

I go for a run or power walk 6-7 days a week. Do weights 4-5 days a week. Ab body circuit 3-4 days a week.

I also eat like a king. Not a rabbit, a king. 100% wholesome home cooked meals. No soft drink. No chips. No icecream. No chocolate. No Maccas. Just fantastic food I cook myself.

Anyone can do it, they just have to pull their finger out and stop being a lazy f***.

What!

Yup and I don’t eat between meals. If I absolutely have to snack, it’s a couple handfuls of raw almonds only.

Also probably drink about 4-6 litres of water a day, but I don’t measure it. Just a guess.
Mitch McGovern maybe interested in talking to you

Mitch McGovern maybe interested in talking to you
I’d slap him into shape.

If he played for the Crows.

Which part am I jealous of? The drinking, smoking or abs?

Do you hold down a job? Because with that level of exercise, drinking and cooking I can’t see how.

I’ve got a mate who is a personal trainer and who just competed in recent comps, I’ve seen the level of dedication to his exercise and diet to get where he is, I’ll ask what he thinks of your supposed lifestyle and whether it’s doable.

Which part am I jealous of? The drinking, smoking or abs?

Do you hold down a job? Because with that level of exercise, drinking and cooking I can’t see how.

I’ve got a mate who is a personal trainer and who just competed in recent comps, I’ve seen the level of dedication to his exercise and diet to get where he is, I’ll ask what he thinks of your supposed lifestyle and whether it’s doable.
I work for myself.

Let me guess, he’ll say it’s bullshit. They all say it’s bullshit. It’s not.

I’m too old to be posting lies trying to big note myself on the internet. I live this way. It is what it is. If you refuse to believe me, what else can I put it down to but jealousy?

A fair bit of this stuff is genetic. There are people who binge drink and chain smoke and live to be 90 (I call these people heroes). Or you could be a triathlete who dies of a heart attack in their early 30's. It's just a lottery. Getting fit is no guarantee of immortality.

I work for myself.

Let me guess, he’ll say it’s bullshit. They all say it’s bullshit. It’s not.

I’m too old to be posting lies trying to big note myself on the internet. I live this way. It is what it is. If you refuse to believe me, what else can I put it down to but jealousy?
You’re assuming that everyone wants to drink the levels you do and smoke their arse off? I never drink at home, not because I’m worried about my weight because I don’t enjoy it. When I drink it would be on the weekend and if I’m out and I hit it hard. As for smoking? Nah.

So you can strike two of those elements of your lifestyle off as clearly not jealous.

As for your abs, sure I’d love abs, am I jealous you work your arse off to get them? Nope.

But I still call bullshit and it has nothing to do with jealousy, I just don’t believe you. Throw in working for yourself and the hours that would consume, I can’t see how you have the time to live your lifestyle and still function let alone run your own business.

A fair bit of this stuff is genetic. There are people who binge drink and chain smoke and live to be 90 (I call these people heroes). Or you could be a triathlete who dies of a heart attack in their early 30's. It's just a lottery. Getting fit is no guarantee of immortality.
I never said I’m going to live a long life. In fact, I posted this earlier:

“I’m here for a good time, not a long time.”

I’m well aware that my choices have consequences.

But, I look damn good in the meantime and life’s a riot.

EDIT:
I can’t see how you have the time to live your lifestyle and still function let alone run your own business.
That’s the jealousy part I’m talking about. I just do it. Human beings can be amazing creatures.

Back