Darwin Football Association - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Darwin Football Association Part 2

12 points 1 goal 6 what an effort my god i rekon the leven would have put up a better fight than that disgracefull atleast the under 23s had a dip and only 1 quarter let them down
Did you watch the under 23 game? I thought no11 Adam Radford was very unlucky not to win the medal, 3 goals and about 25 possies.

radford hangs out wide all day waiting for easy possey all day get in and get it boy for god's sack dfa seniors what the hell happened to u guys

In all seriousness docker5, being part of 5 premiership teams is a great personal achievment, i would give my left nut for the same, but have a look at yourselves. A high majority walked around with their head up their arse, taking their shirts off and doing push ups on the rocca dome dance floor. Unless you actually play for the dockers, the rest of the poplulation think you are absolute w***ers. Go back and smoke the **** on your own forum.:eek: This isnt a personal attack on yourself it is just a general consensis...

Nothing wrong with getting the kit off!

couls is a good coach but did not have anything to work with really like the south burnie boys they are only any good when they winning but when they aren't they ain't worth f*** all and that is the truth

What was the end result today, how much did the NWFA win by. Going by threads last season Docker5 is defiently Stretton, has a lot to say does old strett, nearly all the time about himself. Good on Chalky I say, 43 and still going is a credit to the bloke, weather he plays out of the square or not, I doubt you will be playing when your 43 Strett, other than with yourself that is.

They were a disgrace. I went over to see the best the country could offer and came away thinking that after that performance dished up by the Darwin that rep games like this could know be in serious jeperady. Coulson Fisher and Guy Grey even though he didn't kick any were the only Darwin players that came away with their reputations in place. These 3 at least respect what rep football is all about. Who picked the following players. Number 15 Matthew Clarke(dud) 20 Adrian King(bigger dud) 7 Luke Corbett(embarrising) 11 Chris Temby 5 Josh Barry and i can't think of the rest because i lost my program as i left the ground. How could Clarke get a game before Mitch Oliver. The Darwin wants to sit down in the next week and put plans in place to ensure that this type of performace never rears its ugly head again or other wise these games will be scratched. Once again someone has to take responsibility for the wost most spineless effort in 46 meetings. I hope those players that wore the navy blue jumper today dont ever put them on again with the exception of the 3 named.

A real reality check wasn't it.

Wasn't at the game, but by all reports ordinary didn't do justice.

Who is Matthew Clarke??? who does he play for

Hopefully the boys do feel a bit embarrassed, but hey there's always next year.

Did anyone else hold their own, or were the NWFA boys too slick

In all seriousness docker5, being part of 5 premiership teams is a great personal achievment, i would give my left nut for the same, but have a look at yourselves. A high majority walked around with their head up their arse, taking their shirts off and doing push ups on the rocca dome dance floor. Unless you actually play for the dockers, the rest of the poplulation think you are absolute w***ers. Go back and smoke the **** on your own forum.:eek: This isnt a personal attack on yourself it is just a general consensis...

Don't go tarring all dockers players with the same brush because some of them behave like idiots. Yes there are some right royal dip shits at windy park, but we got some at our club and i'm sure there are at least 5 in every club

well i was at the game and it was very very ordinary, our own maxi fisher done well for the darwin against huge odds,coulsen tried hard but wasnt his usual self,corbett from ridgley wasnt terrible but all in all the side was outclassed by a slicker,better drilled nwfa side.
As for clarke,he plays for yeoman, he wasnt the worst to wear the blue and white either but he wasnt great.

The under 23's were actually quite good and gave a real good go,they at least did the assoc proud, the only negative i could say here is why did Weasel Brown pick a side where no-one was taller than himself as this is the area where they lost ( height or lack there-of )

Anyway another couple losses,does beg the question-how do we get more competitive against the nwfa?.:thumbsu:

hes the only guy who showed some class(M clarke) ya fence sitter desi. clarke, russell, temby, barry, burgess, all need a couple more seasons at senior dfa before being auto selections just have to look at the biceps on the boys coulson had no hard boys to help out but i think he likes it like that so he can be called the only tryer

hes the only guy who showed some class(M clarke) ya fence sitter desi. clarke, russell, temby, barry, burgess, all need a couple more seasons at senior dfa before being auto selections just have to look at the biceps on the boys coulson had no hard boys to help out but i think he likes it like that so he can be called the only tryer
Z clarke without the biceps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

radford hangs out wide all day waiting for easy possey all day get in and get it boy for god's sack dfa seniors what the hell happened to u guys
watched him in two games was very impressive will be good player in darwin for ten more seasons cheaky prick but run thats how ya want em and a bit of ticker dont hurt either, got a way to go to play senior rep but eh

F uck me you blokes are quick to bag the league, If the Darwin consistently win it out of the middle, what's to stop them from winning. Good luck to the boys tomorrow.
need a ruckman first of all desi

Lists were sent but the coaches i have talked to hadnt been contacted by coulson or brown.
lists should be submitted by coaches or umpiring fraternaties then up to coaches to wittle down will be brave to go three in arow couls,:eek: think he should stick to keeping the ferrals at ridgley together something that he can handle 3inarow lets see timee

great 2 see fish denny running around yesterday little blokes still gotta as gutsy as they come
so has rowndy dennison 600 plus for forest stanley ask him about his broken bones, fish should be right for round 8 seniors shouldnt he

I hope your just talking about in the Darwin :confused:
couls and barnes they woulda won the last 5 or 6 with ridgley cause they always had the spine but no hitler somerset woulda won last year with the right gestapo in charge (very hard job with the young bucks but)looking like a final four of ridgley, natone, s'set and sth burnie (if they lucky)any bites?

couple of injuries come out of the game.aza butler damaged ligaments in the shoulder,6 to 7 weeks.mouse butler done an ankle.was there any others?

I think some of you guys are being a bit hard on Couls & co, the game was a mismatch from the start, have a look at what the sides were picked from, DFA - X Penguin, Wynard, Burnie (reserves) & some long time loyal servents of the DFA, whilst the NWFA was made up of players from Devinport, Ulverstone & Latrobe seniors from the last two years.

In the past couple of years the NWFA has recruited a hell of lot more top clas NTFL players than the DFA.

As for eagleeye5 calling anyone softyou have only gone to clubs that were certaintys to win flags. but couldnt this year because he wouldnt get a senior game at Wesley Vale, Spreyton or Preston & couldnt stay at Ridgley cause he had to drive 40mins to training, what a piss poor escuse.

it make it easier play at east and ntfl is a better league as for not getting a senior game at ridgley, shows how much u know

it make it easier play at east and ntfl is a better league as for not getting a senior game at ridgley, shows how much u know
Read it properly, i didnt say you didnt play seniors at ridgley, ntfl is a better league thats your a playing reserves, the above mentioned nwfa teams would all flog easts reserves

Read it properly, i didnt say you didnt play seniors at ridgley, ntfl is a better league thats your a playing reserves, the above mentioned nwfa teams would all flog easts reserves

what league do u play mouth

there is nothing wrong with me trying to improve my game fitness ect. one of my best mates plays for east, so unless u know what is going on im my life i would'n't comment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back