Mega Thread Dean Robinson's Interview [full interview in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Aw no... we've lost your respect?

'We've' .........?

I said I've lost respect for James Hird, not the Essendon football club.

I guess that shows your mindset and how defensive you are of James Hird.

Are you really that protective of him that you have to use the word 'We've', as in, you and James Hird. That's hilarious.

First this.

Mark McVeigh Feb 06.

Then we have this on June the 8th.

So basically Mark, You know F8ck all about what was happening at your football club......Kyle is still waiting for his apology you dimwit.

This moron wanted to be the big hero and save the day at the start of his media career. Instead he's made a complete arse of himself. Hopefully his employers let him see out his contracts and * him off.

First this.

Mark McVeigh Feb 06.

Then we have this on June the 8th.

So basically Mark, You know F8ck all about what was happening at your football club......Kyle is still waiting for his apology you dimwit.
He made the comments before and after ASADA informed him of information about Danks rogue actions. Sounds fair to me

I prefaced it with I am not saying this is the case. I have seen PR firms do this a lot (control social media campaigns).
Can't see it being the case, I doubt they are learning much from tonight.

They have played fir Hird all season, they probably have their own views of what went on last year. Tweets just seem to match their public and onfield persona.

Gee it will be sad if these Essendon players cop a ban.

Clearly there is a cult like environment at Essendon, only have to listen to McVeigh to see the effects of this... It's sad, I feel for the players.
Lance had many fans and admirers as well, he had his 'Livestrong' and it was tough for them to come to the realization that their idol was not who they believed him to be.
It's going to be hard for these players, it's obviously going to be hard for the Bombers supporters.
But, hopefully ASADA and WADA take into account the 'messiah complex' that is James Hird.
The players shouldn't be held accountable, they are basically in a cult like livestrong and Lances fans were.

b7bg.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me of Scientology for some reason

All hail Dr.James, despite the fact he is a horrible man
Essendon fans and players are irrationally supportive of him despite the rest of the club and others involved. It's not "I want the truth to come out and justice served", it's "I want the 'truth' to come out that fits Hirds agenda."

Unlikely

He's probably just waiting for Sharknado to hit DVD. He seems like a guy that would like Sharknado
He seems like the kind of guy who thought Sharknado was a documentary...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back