• The board settled and stable
  • Preseason without further scandals
  • The side playing exciting and competitive footy
  • Nick Daicos playing a few games
  • AA seasons from Grundy and Moore
  • Finally getting back to the footy on a regular basis
  • IPA served in the Legends Bar
  • Thanks 🎅🏿
Underwhelming on ND expectations. With being right at the older end of the draft and with what he laid down in 2021 you would hope he starts in the AFL team and plays there all season. Doesnt have to do that but its the hope and a very reasonable one.

Underwhelming on ND expectations. With being right at the older end of the draft and with what he laid down in 2021 you would hope he starts in the AFL team and plays there all season. Doesnt have to do that but its the hope and a very reasonable one.
It would take a piano falling on his head to prevent that happening. And it would have to get him flush, too.

I don’t want ND to be exposed like Jack Watts was.
Let the boy grow before exposed to brown men.

:oops:

I'll be disappointed (and very surprised) if Nick Daicos is not in our Rd. 1 team, and a regular next season. He will be 19 (and a few months) by the time the season kicks off. I'm sure he'll be ready!

Last edited:
Most top draft picks play early and often, particularly the mids. He will be 19 and is mature. Should be fine.

Underwhelming is my middle name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back