Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOI OH BOI WOWEEEEE look what I just found, she is a beauty.

----------------------------

Rank your most hated individuals from a Richmond perspective, can be players, officials, of this year, of all time, your choice! Here are my 15 most hated right now.

1. Ralph Carr - Because he's trying to pull the same sh*t with Dustin Martin as he did with Travis Cloke.

2. Chris Judd - Reemed us in the final (when he couldn't walk the whole week) and somehow seems to pop up when it matters most.

3. Eddie Betts - I f***ing hate everytime he kicks a goal against us. It makes me angrier than when anyone else manages to do it.

4. Mark Robinson - hate his BS stuff. Always fulfils his own personal bias by commenting positively on Essendon and never gives Richmond it's due. Always skeptical and places a negative twist behind every comment that's meant to be positive that comes our way.

5. Eddie McGuire - We're the biggest club in Australia now mate, start getting used to it. Made a BS membership campaign along with the rest of those Collingwood morons where Collingwood gave people $200 dollars worth of membership merch for only $20. I love how the ACCC fined Collingwood but how fake of a number is that 80k membership line, couldn't get 50k of them through for the Port game (I reckon there were 15k Port supporters there anyway). He only does it to boast about Collingwood being the biggest, I wonder if he watched that Eliminated final, that's the biggest club in Australia, easily, and always the tigers. I hope we perform well every year so we can see more of it.

6. Kevin Sheedy - Really ticked me off a few years ago when he stated that we should merge with Melbourne and become the Melbourne Tigers. I wonder what he's thinking now??

7. Mike Sheahan - From a Richmond perspective undervalues and undermines all our players and everything we do. The Final Story lacked depth and didn't even feature anything that happened from 96-09.

Gotta laugh at Coll & Rich plebs who think their clubs the biggest in the land simply because their bogan supporters have nothing else in life except their footy memberships to hang their hats on, newsflash dipshits at my kids afl footy day at school last week Ess supporting students shat it in & out numbered everyone including Coll kids 3 to 1 & Rich kids 10 to 1

Im surprised Hird is at 13 and Judd is at 2

My Richmond supporting mate put the blame totally on us for them playing carlton in the final...

Just watching the brownlow & the bulldogs were wearing a near on full red jumper with small white & blue hoops!
Fk the afl are full of shit!, i thought red was considered a dark colour hence why we can't use it as our alternate strip.

Nothing like kicking a dog team when it is down.

I completely agree, there is absolutely nothing like it...

434555-leigh-montagna-stephen-milne.jpg

further to that, he probably hasn't factored in Luke Ablett either, no one ever does.

cracking inferiority complex though
The funny bit there is, Richmond's record against Sydney between 2002 and 2009 (the years of L.Ablett's career) would be appalling too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, Phil Collins says Ringo was the best drummer in the world...

Pretty sure Phil is a Richmond supporter though.

As dubious a claim though it is, Richmond were once pretty successful.

Hey, Phil Collins says Ringo was the best drummer in the world...

Pretty sure Phil is a Richmond supporter though.

Richmond aren't even the best ferals in the Big 4.

why does this always come up?

Has a club ever signed a player up in september and traded him in october?
I don't recall it ever really happening. If a club signs you at this time of year, you're assured of not being traded that season. No two ways about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back