Opinion Did Taranto and Hopper make a mistake leaving the Giants for Richmond?

Did Taranto and Hopper make a mistake leaving the Giants for Richmond?

• Yes

Votes: 263 72.9%
  • No

Votes: 98 27.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, I believe you decided to win one of your last games for pride and missed out on Reid due to it.

What are we doing, encouraging tanking now? It's explicitly not allowed. If North Melbourne tanked, they'd be subject to receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines amongst other penalties.

Even if there's an alternate universe where we tanked and got away with it, we'd be getting raked over the coals for tanking for Reid lol

You're already being savaged by the media for not tanking last year.

Yeah, and how dumb is that? Being savaged for not explicitly cheating. Let's be very clear about this - losing games intentionally is not "being smart" it's "cheating".

We may as well pick the footy up with a drone and fly it through the opposition goals.

Yeah, and how dumb is that? Being savaged for not explicitly cheating lol

We may as well pick the footy up with a drone and fly it through the opposition goals.
I'd watch

What are we doing, encouraging tanking now? It's explicitly not allowed. If North Melbourne tanked, they'd be subject to receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines amongst other penalties.

Even if there's an alternate universe where we tanked and got away with it, we'd be getting raked over the coals for tanking for Reid lol
I don’t think anybody could accuse you guys of tanking. You are just bad like us atm. That 1 game for Reid wouldn’t have caused controversy. The AFL is lining up to give you priority picks.

Should have tanked

I don’t think anybody could accuse you guys of tanking. You are just bad like us atm. That 1 game for Reid wouldn’t have caused controversy. The AFL is lining up to give you priority picks.
I hope so!

Back