Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2001
X Convenience Oval, Elizabeth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC (SANFL), Port Melb (VFL)
Does anyone watch this show on MTV?

It is truly insane s**t... forget Jackass, these poms Pancho, Dainton, Matt Pritchard and Dan Joyce do more risky crap with each other's and there own bodies than anything Knoxville and Co have ever done.

They have stood in their boxers in the snow fields in front of giant fans, laid partially buried in snow, headbutted stacks of tiles, whipped themselves with huge rubber bands and one has even eaten a pizza with other people's body hair.

It has its moments where grossness isn't needed to raise a giggle, such as Pancho freaking out while having a snake draped over his shoulders, Dainton getting into a tank full of piranhas, or Pritchard, in a jock-strap, sliding on his bare backside on a ice hockey rink... that's gotta sting a bit.

In between stunts the guys talk about their backgrounds and other aquaintances get in on revealing their past jobs or exploits. Unbelievable that one of them was a suited salesperson.

Anyway... does anyone else here watch it?

Brings watching drunks in pain to a new level. Infinitely better than jackass.

My favourite skit was when they formed a human wall with their backs turned to a fellow kicking a soccer ball at them.

Funny quickie scenes...

Pancho--"Wakey wakey!!!"

He belts Pritchard with a shoe across the head, that doesn't get him up so he clouts him again. Pritchard gets up and tries to throttle him.

Or Dan Joyce... "Can't beat getting 'Gimped' up!"

He's covered in black tape and I'm sure he's wearing a mask, putting crocodile clips on his nads. He makes a couple of whimpering noises and then he takes his hands away... "Aaaaah.. aaah... aaaarrrgh... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH! Oh God, they're f***ing cutting them!! Oooohh...!"

He finishes the stunt with this quote: "Felt kind of nice in a weird way."

Seen it a couple of times. Only one I can remember was when one of them was dragged on his arse over some grip tape from a skateboard. Nasty stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back