Dockerland Drivel

Remove this Banner Ad

LMAO!! What a shocking article...its as if the Dockers only lost because Simmonds didnt play, like that dud would have turned the game lol...

I like the way the author of the piece left how we got our goals...he would just state...Eagles got 3 in a row and then THE MIGHTY FIGHTBACK ENSUED....lol McManus kicked a miraculous goal, Croad was too good as he snapped a goal off his knees etc etc..

Eagles...4 points
Dockers...0 points

Gents,

Go read some of the trash Frodo has posted on here, and compare it.

SImilar isnt it - one sided and biased, at least dockerland has a sense of humour, and by the URL of the site, sort of gives it away, that it may not be eagle-centric?

I must ask, you whinge and whine about Dockelrland, so why go there at all?

I visit bigfooty as a whole, and visit this board, as in general there are some quality posts and posters, but if you don't liek it, dont go there - and lo and behold, the problem is solved.

You're kidding, right?

The article is well-written, tongue-in-cheek and really quite entertaining.

Reminds of an article I saw in an opposition newsletter many years ago now when we won a soccer game 9-1. ("And then the XXX's scored 4 quick, lucky offside goals" followed by a detailed blow by blow account of their consolation).

Ahhh, but I do.

I used to all the time actually, early last year, but with working for myself, and now a move to sydney to assist in a start up company, I have so little time it is amazing - so I dont post as nearly as much anywhere as I would like, and keeping you guys in check is far more amusing ;)

But I do post there stilll - just not as often, thats all.

Keupper, reading your posts you seem like a descent bloke who loves footy and hope his team does well - like myself.
However, I would assume you dont post at dockerland because they have an unhealthy hatred directed at one team only. They are tunneled visioned - their posts are absent of any real footy content and the calibre of posts are embarrasingly low, except for a few funnies from submission man and mooman.

Those clive dudes are seriously farked in the head.

Originally posted by Au_Blue#24
However, I would assume
Ahh to assuem, is to make an ass out of you and me! ;)

As I say, they are only perceived that way, as they dont support your side - substitue a cpuple of the serial trolls and conspiracy theorists in this forum, and at times it isnt too far way.

There are tossers that support every team, but if it does effect you so much, just dont go.

I love the place, and laugh along, it is tongue oin cheek as VoR so rightly points out, take it in the manner guys, nothing to get worked up over ;)

i have to agree with one of his comments:

It was the man all Eagles supporters aspire to be, Troy Wilson, who kicked his 5th goal and broke the momentum Fremantle were counting on to get back into it.

:D :D

Well, if it was truly satirical then ok...but if he was serious, it was farsical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After all the bagging of it you people do, I visited Dockerland and don't really see the difference between here and there. The guy's articles are funny - real gallows humour - and some of the posters are funny too.

Therealbuzz may care to brush up on his film history - the movie "Bring Me The Head of Alfredo Garcia" seems to be what the guy who kept saying it was on about.

"Bring me the pouting head of Trent Croad" sounds more like you want to put something in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back