Premiership Player
Mar 5, 2007
Bed
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Kings 11
Well, do you?

I think it is alright but would be better with more teams. It would be good to have another team in Melbourne. I'm not really a fan of the signing of marquee players but I must say the Sydney FC getting Juninho is a pretty good achievement.

OK i suppose when finals comes around, I'll start off the season by watching it but after the 3rd round I won't watch again until finals

I like the A-League and I like the Victory. In saying that Victory have a huge amount of drop-kick supporters and I mean HUGE. It really turns me off. I'd love a 2nd club in Melbourne

The standard is pretty good (obviously nothing compared to EPL) for a competiton in its 3rd year. The only problem is all the good up-and-comers are poached by overseas clubs. Although some of the the older aussie players (e.g. Moore) have returned to play in the A-League, which is good.

Victory fan mainly for the fact that i live in Melbourne...

However I am quite excited to see that Newcastle has signed Mario Jardel, lets hope he can recapture some of his form from 5 or 6 years ago!!

Well, do you?

I think it is alright but would be better with more teams. It would be good to have another team in Melbourne. I'm not really a fan of the signing of marquee players but I must say the Sydney FC getting Juninho is a pretty good achievement.

I don't love soccer, so it's a no from me.

i follow it, was a foudnation heart member..mostly cause i despise victory.

great to rub their nose in it this week,...

i have a few issues withy the league, one being it plays like EPL lite.. just manic attacking, i prefer we atleast try to have some cultured technical ability about us, we all see what happnes to england in big tournaments, they get found out tactically.

also the small nature of the league, and the lack of promotin, relegation means if you are rubbish, there is no incentive to get better..... teams keep going out trying to score 4 even if they concede 6...

in a relegation league teams at the bottom try to defend atleast! they have something to play for.

would love a two tier comp, the ffa cup has shown there is quality out there in the lower tiers.

i follow it, was a foudnation heart member..mostly cause i despise victory.

great to rub their nose in it this week,...

i have a few issues withy the league, one being it plays like EPL lite.. just manic attacking, i prefer we atleast try to have some cultured technical ability about us, we all see what happnes to england in big tournaments, they get found out tactically.

also the small nature of the league, and the lack of promotin, relegation means if you are rubbish, there is no incentive to get better..... teams keep going out trying to score 4 even if they concede 6...

in a relegation league teams at the bottom try to defend atleast! they have something to play for.

would love a two tier comp, the ffa cup has shown there is quality out there in the lower tiers.
Reckon you'll find that it happens. Probably a team from Adelaide, Melbourne, Hobart, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Canberra will feature at the very least. Hopefully one from GC, Geelong and possibly Manly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back