Game Day Dogs v Tiges - The Resurrection

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last goal of the half was simple due to Garcia and West not giving up

Bramble should never get a game ahead of Cleary never

Cleary should have been getting games last year

Its like Sweet all over again. No idea why the board kept defending the lack of games of these guys yet the others that keep getting chances every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bugger me we are a miserable lot on here tonight. We have dominated, and we have an easily recognisable game plan. We didn't consistently execute cleanly, but seriously...this has been one-way traffic our way!
I'm loving this game so far. My Napoli pizza with jalepenos and hot salami has added to this fine evening.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bugger me we are a miserable lot on here tonight. We have dominated, and we have an easily recognisable game plan. We didn't consistently execute cleanly, but seriously...this has been one-way traffic our way!
It’s enjoyable and we should all be enjoying the hell out of it considering the run coming up. I get it though, it’s all just same old, we LOVEEEEE uncontested footy and the pressure tonight is nonexistent, we’ve seen this story before it tells us nothing. We saw it 3 weeks ago, when teams don’t put pressure on us it’s a massacre.

But yeah im enjoying the win, the underlying feeling of nothingness is seeping in but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back