Opinion Domestic Politics BF style

Remove this Banner Ad

Your flippant remarks concerning issues which you know very little about don't really help the situation, rather they betray your ignorance (yet again)

I suggest you do some reading (start with some of the words in red, I recommend Matthew 5 - some of the most leftist woke propaganda you'll ever come across), learn some compassion, and until then keep your figurative cake-hole shut in this thread
The eternal grievances continue. There will never be reconciliation when you have people like Stan with a chip on their shoulder. What is he so upset about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minister for Home affairs Clare O'Neil has solemnly announced that the Government will introduce tough new Visa laws that will mean that convicted murderers and rapists released from detention will have to wear ankle bracelets and report regularly to authorities.

Australia now has to grant political asylum to illegal immigrants who are convicted murderers and rapists. There is of course a chance that some of these people were 'fitted up' in their home country and if they can prove that they may be entitled to asylum but if they can't they should be sent back where they came from. I have no problem with genuine political refugees but there are limits.

Australia is not alone in this problem as Rishi Sunak has a similar problem in the UK but has promised to get tough and change laws to fly illegals to Rwanda. Sunak will of course have to fight the international human rights legal system and the United Nations but he has vowed to do just that.

There is no simple solution to what is a growing international problem.

There was a story in the Murdoch Press about a dead baby in a bucket in a regional South Australian hospital. I didn't bother to read the gruesome detail but maybe that is what Ralph Babet is basing his story upon? Babet is one of Clive Palmer's United Australia Party cronies so what else should we expect?

On the subject of the Murdoch Press - what a bunch of irresponsible idiots. They plaster the photo of a cop killer all over the front page of the Monopoly Times. Sends a great message to the psychos out there who want five minutes of infamy. Kill someone and you can get all the publicity your warped mind craves.

Last edited:
In terms of things the RWNJs are scared of, 15 minute cities is probably the funniest.

"We want to make cities more accessible, liveable and convenient."

insane right wingers: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Sad Face GIF

In terms of things the RWNJs are scared of, 15 minute cities is probably the funniest.

"We want to make cities more accessible, liveable and convenient."

insane right wingers: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Sad Face GIF
I’ve heard that big oil is behind the “15 minute cities” fearmongering.
I wonder why.🤔

Some other facts you need to know:
Clive Palmer is a fat slug
Clive Palmer shits his dacks on a daily basis

Seriously though, what's the point of reposting this crap and giving it more airtime? Throw it in the garbage and move on.
Interesting discussions I guess, I mean he has spent millions posting out this garbage. I have a neighbour who would believe it.

Also big oil behind the freedom rallies and the quickly open up and ignore covid push, when they realised that their profits were going quickly down the gurgler if people’s behaviour changed, ie less travel, less movement.

GOD DANGIT BOBBY I LOVE CRAWLING TO WORK STUCK IN TRAFFIC FOR AN HOUR TO TRAVEL 20KMS... YOU CANT TAKE DAT AWAY FROM ME!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back