Live Event Doping vs pufferfish. The battle for the paddy ryder syringe

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umpires keeping port in the game

Bahahahaha
Can we see that again !!!!!!

Good to see these pretenders getting spanked. All I heard on SEN the last couple weeks was how good Port Adelaide are, despite not beating a top 8 side all year. Sliding down to the bottom of the ladder for an easy draw has made these scrubs look good again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B.... B.... But they have like 10 A Graders!
They've been so bad I wouldn't be surprised if the flu has been through Alberton. But that would give them an excuse, so * that.

James Stewart has almost 20 and 3'd FFS. James ******* Stewart.

What shits me it we have constact crap in the lest week about tex being a crap captain and overrated but Boak escapes critism

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

The Bombrs could easily sneak in the 4 if they can dish this s**t up consistently!

"This is one of the most insipid full-ground defensive performances I've seen. Port Adelaide should be ashamed of themselves."

"This is not serious footy they're playing tonight."

Well said, Lingy.

They have played s**t teams when they were playing s**t.

Sooner or later they were going to get found out.

They're dead lucky Essendon haven't kicked straight

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back