Roast Double Standards for Twitter

Remove this Banner Ad

I got banned for maybe Swearing at Worst from Twitter but there are accounts used for pr0n/Raciscim/Bullying and they don't get Banned.

Why even bother using Twitter with the Double Standards

My Account was Private so people who did not like it could just Unfollowed instead of just Sook to Twitter

I got banned for maybe Swearing at Worst from Twitter but there are accounts used for pr0n/Raciscim/Bullying and they don't get Banned.

Why even bother using Twitter with the Double Standards

My Account was Private so people who did not like it could just Unfollowed instead of just Sook to Twitter
Welcome to the world of right wing nut jobs running it.
Musk, despite all the good he has done, is just another Trump in disguise.

Interesting after this Happened I found a E-Mail saying as I was Banned because of trying to Escape getting a Ban. I don't even know how you even do that.

Luckly Later last night they Put my Account to Normal again

Twitter like Facebook has a lot of double standards and issues, I think the problem with them both is neither are manned by humans and they're just algorithms going through the process of assessing peoples posts and then acting upon them. I have been given bans on Facebook for comments that weren't bad just because I added "you are" and it assumed I was calling someone a name.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back