Eagles Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

mm Jeffries temper lets him down
Rodgers didnt want teh job from what I've been told

I was under the impression that they both applied. Jefferies' temper you reckon? He doesn't speak to the players any differently to Fuller- maybe Fuller was just better at keeping it within the rooms and box, whereas Jeffries does get quite vocal in public.

I was under the impression that they both applied. Jefferies' temper you reckon? He doesn't speak to the players any differently to Fuller- maybe Fuller was just better at keeping it within the rooms and box, whereas Jeffries does get quite vocal in public.

I could be wrong about Rodgers but was told his work stopped him from coaching the seconds.
Jefferies well last week was a reason why he may not have got the gig .Some loud door slamming when a move wasn't made from the bench .
Be interesting next week Eagles coach V Eagles coach .
Or will Jeffries and Rodgers be elsewhere in 2010?

Talk is that jason torney is a assistant at the eagles

You mean he's been offered a league assistant position? The current coaches at all levels would have to know their future- you'd think- for Torney to have been offered a position.

Wonder why Torney wouldn't stay at South?:cool:

You mean he's been offered a league assistant position? The current coaches at all levels would have to know their future- you'd think- for Torney to have been offered a position.

Wonder why Torney wouldn't stay at South?:cool:

Not sure but he's been mentioned as an in on two SA Footy forums .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 year plans never fail zest. Its a mystery that he wanted out of coaching and now all of a sudden hes taken on a 5 year contract, had to believe south could find the money to make it worthwhile for him.

5 year plans never fail zest. Its a mystery that he wanted out of coaching and now all of a sudden hes taken on a 5 year contract, had to believe south could find the money to make it worthwhile for him.

the money to pay Ron Plus who are the two interstate recruits that have been leaked online .the players have only been told whats on line no names.

might be in the SANFL's interest to help south out huge developing area down there apparently and no footy presence.

I don't think it's so much as no presence but instead a stronger loyalty to local clubs rather than South.

Having had a little to do with junior footballers in the South zone, I know many of them much preferred playing with Morphies, The Shoes or Porties rather than South.

South, I know, have chucked a huge chunk of cash and a car at Fuller to get him.

We must have different mailmen.:cool:

I reckon there will be a couple of surprises still to come at the Eagles. The magoos job is open- as I said it would be- however that one is hanging on another one.

I wondered if Jeffries would keep his job nothing has been mentioned yet .
Welsh is out and about but will probably end up at the bay.

I wondered if Jeffries would keep his job nothing has been mentioned yet .
Welsh is out and about but will probably end up at the bay.

Reserves jobs often don't get mentioned publically. All will be sorted by the end of the week, I'd think. Pre-season is only just around the corner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back