Eddie & Jimmy

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Anyone else listening to this new poddy? Not bad. I don't mind it because Jimmy actually has the balls to challenge Eddie and doesn't just agree with everything he says

Good to see you started a thread for this Rod. I'm a listener to it and look forward to a new season. Eddie always has big ideas and alot to say. Even though most of the time it's to make a headline and generate content I'm always interested in his grand plans! And the discussion it creates through the week from other outlets. Better than talking about the tribunal every waking moment. Jimmy is the perfect Matchup with Ed. Was surprised at they way he holds his own and manages to not allow Ed to suck all the oxygen out of the room. Has come a fair way in the media space Jimmy. He's good on Wide World of Sport aswell. Most importantly it's easy listening because they get along so well.

It's a great platform for Eddie to tell us all the panels and plans he has. Jimmy tries to pull him in but nobody can.

Listening to Eddie say how happy and proud of Grundys contract shows he has no idea about football. He truly try's to spin it as Collingwood being in a position of strength to have signed him tlfor that long.

It's a great platform for Eddie to tell us all the panels and plans he has. Jimmy tries to pull him in but nobody can.

Listening to Eddie say how happy and proud of Grundys contract shows he has no idea about football. He truly try's to spin it as Collingwood being in a position of strength to have signed him tlfor that long.
Jimmy calls him out alot but it doesn't stop Ed. Sort of what makes it good. Definitely not a podcast for anyone who isn't a McGuire fan.

Listening to mcguire by choice, why would you do it to yourself ?

Jimmy is painful too, I liked him when he first joined the media but I reckon since he’s joined the giants board he’s become an expert at sounding intelligent and considered and saying a lot of words without much substance or opinion. Judging on the quality of AFL media he’s in for a long career a la Luke Darcy .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back