Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently 2FA is pretty borked on twitter as part of Elons were turning off the microservices that don't do anything idea.

So if you log out of twitter you might not be able to get back in.

Just a warning if you're enjoying the multiple **** ups a day

Looking at today's fresh controversies, I feel like most of this crap is just a publicity stunt. Guys like Elon just thrive off of negative attention. But I learned with Trump that it's not always 4D chess, sometimes it really is simply incompetent decision making by someone who is too narcissistic to accept that fact.

The media cry wolf a lot though, can't blame a pork chop like me for being sceptical m8.

Looking at today's fresh controversies, I feel like most of this crap is just a publicity stunt. Guys like Elon just thrive off of negative attention. But I learned with Trump that it's not always 4D chess, sometimes it really is simply incompetent decision making by someone who is too narcissistic to accept that fact.

The media cry wolf a lot though, can't blame a pork chop like me for being sceptical m8.
You don't need the media to see the shit Elon is tweeting

I guess a broken clock is right twice per day, he right

FhnmVENXgAEZVcw

No surprise this dopey sook is firing anyone who criticises him on internal work channels.

His only conception of freedom is speech is racist and misogynist memes.

Most of these billionaires are insecure little turds.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Freedom of speech always means freedom for them not us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess a broken clock is right twice per day, he right

FhnmVENXgAEZVcw

WTF is Kris smoking, Demons Souls had a ton of dogshit in it, was hardly immersive and the final boss was absolute hot ****ing garbage.
And its only above DS2 for worst Souls game because 2 had some big technical issues on launch.

They’re ok when you’re at uni but I haven’t got 5 hours to ruminate on the attack patterns of a boss, grinding some xp to level up before I settle in for a 4-6 hour recommencement of hostilities.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
So much this, I took it back after 3 days lol

WTF is Kris smoking, Demons Souls had a ton of dogshit in it, was hardly immersive and the final boss was absolute hot ******* garbage.
And its only above DS2 for worst Souls game because 2 had some big technical issues on launch.
By big technical issues, do you mean unpatched Shrine of Amana? 'Cause that was some bullshit!

By big technical issues, do you mean unpatched Shrine of Amana? 'Cause that was some bullshit!
If I remember correctly the game had issues with the weapon degrading system too, and the weapons would degrade quicker when the game was running at 60FPS whereas they degraded at normal speed in 30FPS. Then there were issues with the game not recognising controllers etc.

To be fair, EVERY game has had some launch issue. Hell Elden Ring launched with content just randomly missing. Dark Souls had so many issues when ported to PC.
Demon Souls wasn't even the best game released that year, let alone being the best game in its franchise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back