Other EmailGate

Remove this Banner Ad

I always liked him but it's all over now for any kind of coaching. He looks like he might want to get more exercise. Maybe the son can get him motivated to get fit and healthy
Even Jay Gruden ended up kinda disgraced for his antics ... extra-marital affairs with team employees and benched a player all year for sleeping with one of the women he was sleeping with.

NEW YORK -- Colts owner Jim Irsay says there's "merit to remove" Dan Snyder as owner of the Washington Commanders, making him the first NFL owner to publicly state that his controversial counterpart should go.

Snyder's status has been widely debated for years amid several scandals and investigations into workplace conduct in Washington. The league has been investigating allegations of sexual misconduct and financial impropriety, a probe conducted by attorney Mary Jo White that is ongoing.

Removing Snyder would be unprecedented and requires 24 votes from the other owners.

"It's something we have to review, we have to look at all the evidence and we have to be thorough and it's something that has to be given serious consideration," Irsay said Tuesday. "I believe in the workplace today, the standard that the shield stands for in the NFL, that you have to stand for that and protect that. I just think once owners talk among each other they will arrive at the right decision. Unfortunately, I believe that's the road we probably need to go down and we just need to finish the investigation, but it's gravely concerning to me the things that have occurred there over the last 20 years."

AP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back