EMPLOYMENT PART TIME.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Just thinking of supplementing my retired income , by doing some surveys for pay, online.
Anyone know anything about this or how legit it is . I'm not looking for a career or a job in fact, just a way for a little extra , but being in my age group I don't trust lots of these things , so before I get to it , I am seeing if anyone actually knows about these things and how legit , they are.

As a student, I tried doing paid surveys. It's hard. You spend 30 minutes signing up and answering questions and in the end, they basically say you're not compatible to any current quizzes. I very rarely get one pop up in my emails and even if you do, you're probably spending four hours to get a $50 JB Hifi voucher.

As a student, I tried doing paid surveys. It's hard. You spend 30 minutes signing up and answering questions and in the end, they basically say you're not compatible to any current quizzes. I very rarely get one pop up in my emails and even if you do, you're probably spending four hours to get a $50 JB Hifi voucher.
I did some more research and you are right , you could do lots of surveys whether you get paid properly is another story, so I have given that idea the bullet! Thanks for the input.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back