TV/Film Fallout TV Show (Please use SPOILER tags)

TV shows and films that were games but are also TV shows or films now.

Remove this Banner Ad

"I'm simply going to harvest your organs" boom dart shot. Actually made me laugh out loud.

Matt Berry is going to kill it as the Mr Handys.

They have so many directions they can go and stories to tell with how many factions and creatures there are in the FO universe.

Looks like the Brotherhood will be the focus this season but pretty sure that's also the Minutemen or Railroad at 2:23.

I get strong Willie Nelson from Zombieland vibes from Walter Goggin's Ghoul

Last edited:
I'm honestly so hyped. I just get the feeling that they've nailed the tone of the games

I’ve read some early comments from people who have watched the entire season (reviewers probably) and it’s sounding very positive. I am just glad the entire season will be available on Day 1 because I just assumed we were getting an episode weekly.

Well I’m sick at the moment so tomorrow is sorted. I’m not a massive binge watcher but I’ll try and get through 3-4 eps tomorrow. Looks great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will start tonight, hopefully get 2-3 eps in this weekend (gigging tomorrow night, so no chance then). From all the comments in this thread, it sounds like I've got something to look forward to.

Wife was reluctant at first but I talked her into watching just one and that turned into three because she got right into it too. I just gave her a brief explanation of the history of the world and the show actually does a good job of explaining the rest.

So many of the game accurate props aren't necessary but it's such a nice touch. The only problem with starting to watch it with the wife means I now have to wait for her to watch again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back