Fast Food

Remove this Banner Ad

That really doesn't look that enticing

Were do people draw the line between fast food and non-fast food? Is Indian considered fast food? Italian (pizza yes but pasta no)?

Were do people draw the line between fast food and non-fast food? Is Indian considered fast food? Italian (pizza yes but pasta no)?

Fast food for me is takeaway which used to be just Maccas/HJ/Red Rooster/fish n chips/pizza etc. These days you probably include restaurants with uber eats etc. A lot of food cooked in restaurants are cooked in/with a lot of fat and arent necessairly healthy for you so probably fit the bill

Fast food for me is takeaway which used to be just Maccas/HJ/Red Rooster/fish n chips/pizza etc. These days you probably include restaurants with uber eats etc. A lot of food cooked in restaurants are cooked in/with a lot of fat and arent necessairly healthy for you so probably fit the bill
Chinese food in western chinese restaurants is typically drowned in sauces that are high in sugar. Yeah you have lots of veggies in it but the sauce is far from healthy.

I would disagree with this completely, had both recently and both were pretty good

Sent from my CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Steve from GYG was talking up his fries like they are God tier but the fries weren’t very good and I don’t think I like the chipotle salt they use

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chinese food in western chinese restaurants is typically drowned in sauces that are high in sugar. Yeah you have lots of veggies in it but the sauce is far from healthy.
Also our version of Chinese is Westernised so a lot of deep fried and grease. Traditional chinese doesnt include Sweet and Sour Pork or Lemon chicken etc.

It's more fresh vegetables and meats.

For me fast food has to have a drive thru. Pizza and Indian is a no.

Mexican... maybe. Guzman Gomez is a yes but Taco Bill is a no.
If you're eating at Taco Bill you're an absolute savage. If you last 24 hours without soiling yourself you have an iron gut.

I've rediscovered fruit as a "fast food", been dropping a bit of weight lately and back on apples for the first time in years. Great snack for when I'm on the road a lot. My workmate who is doing keto tells me about all the sugar in apples or whatever, I figure it's a lot better than a muffin or a cheeseburger though.

GYG has to be my favourite right now.

Had Oporto a few weeks ago and was also pleasantly surprised. Good chips.

Staying away from KFC, Maccas, Hungry Jacks etc. for a while

I've rediscovered fruit as a "fast food", been dropping a bit of weight lately and back on apples for the first time in years. Great snack for when I'm on the road a lot. My workmate who is doing keto tells me about all the sugar in apples or whatever, I figure it's a lot better than a muffin or a cheeseburger though.
Apples are a doctor's worst enemy.

If you're eating at Taco Bill you're an absolute savage. If you last 24 hours without soiling yourself you have an iron gut.

Getting into those massive "Pancho Villa" sized margaritas was the only reason to go to Taco Bills back in the day. No idea what the food was like. Did come home with a sombrero on occasion.

I wonder if they still do those? Probably classed as binge drinking these days with RSA laws

Na bro, Bacon only has good fats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back