Magpie Gal 19

Senior List
Oct 8, 2000
Melbourne (Artic Park)
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
COLLINGWOOD!
ok guys, and chicks. Whats all ya fav games from the year 2000?

Mine has to be against the Kangaroo in rd 21, When Nicky Davis, kicked their Arse in and won the game.

------------------
NICKY DAVIS KICKS ASS!!!
GO THE MIGHTY PIES!!

I have to agree with you on that one MG 19!

It would have been humiliating if we had lost to the Orange People!

------------------
"Good Old Collingwood Forever"

I gotta agree with ya there CJ. The best thing about that game was that Nick Davis kicked their Arse in.!!!

Besides that, Carey I thought got well betean by Bucks than Richo. McKernan got well held and so did the rest of the Orange losers.

------------------
NICKY DAVIS KICKS ASS!!!
GO THE MIGHTY PIES!!

yeah that game was the best. tarky played well too.
i also liked the 1st half against essendon on anzac day, the 2nd half went to s**t.

round 3 againts carlton.
i just hate them so much and to kick there ass....was just a great feeling...
ps. we wont bring up the one at optus oval

Roos game this year is close. Very Close!

Thats the game we got in a punch on with the norff w***er at the end of the game heading back too Spencer St!

Then the coppers are going what happen there! and were telling them everything is cool and s**t!

what's with the we mags? i seem to remember a certain someone running towards the station when the cops came??

U have a short memory Miss Magpie little miss goodie goodie! Who was that trying to get to the train station as soon as possible remember? Stop Yelling Out Obscenities Mags! U say that u got kicked outta the hawks game i know u are lying!

All i can remember i was running down that footbridge yelling out Obscenities! Or was that the footscary game **** i cant remember!

What about the game in the middle of the year when you capitulated against the Mighty Tigers. Buckley should have been rubbed out for elbowing Kellaway. Great game that was.

Round 3 against Carlscum was the best day of 2000 for me. I loved taking it out on the boss on Monday - especially given the rubbish I copped during that week.

Round 1 was also great. Coming into the ground, the Hawks doing their membership drive were offering a free pie to all members squarking 'Eat a pie and we'll eat the Pies today'. I had much joy sitting next to the Hawks reserved area exclaiming 'Come on! Eat me. Eat a Pie'.

Shame we got flogged next time we played both teams.

Good old Collingwood forever.

Davey

a bit like joel 11 i would have to say that my fav game would be the rd 16 clash with the mighty hawks.... crawfs put in a blinder... we won by an easy 9 goals and it contained one of my seasons highlights where pebbles rocca cleaned up one of his own players because croad had been to smart and moved out of his way....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when we beat the swans in round 4...i think it was???...and anthony kicked the wining goal and he looked so cute when he put his fists in the air after he kicked that goal!!!

LATERZ

SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36/23 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BOYZ ROCK MY WORLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back