Favorite town on Mornington Peninsula.

Remove this Banner Ad

Biased: My town Frankston with tongue in cheek.

Sorrento on a summers day, can get busy, but heaps of places to go (front beach / back beach / dunes) and THE best fish & chips in Australia.

i can't say because ......

great ocean road>>>>>>>>>>>mornington

Wye River being the BEST!!!! I've been going there since i was a kid. The Wye River Pub is legendary :cool:

nicky said:
i can't say because ......

great ocean road>>>>>>>>>>>mornington

Wye River being the BEST!!!! I've been going there since i was a kid. The Wye River Pub is legendary :cool:
Wye River<<<<<<<<<<<Portsea

Bombers 2003 said:
Mt.Eliza>>>>>>>>>>>>>Frankston South any day of the week and 4 times on Sunday

Oh those poor people on the northern side of Humphries Rd :(

My choice would probably be Sorrento too.

(BTW there is nothing in Mt.Eliza and absolutley nothing to do, except for Licciardo's which is a fantastic little restaurant. Or used to be at least)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dice Man said:
Oh those poor people on the northern side of Humphries Rd :(

My choice would probably be Sorrento too.

(BTW there is nothing in Mt.Eliza and absolutley nothing to do, except for Licciardo's which is a fantastic little restaurant. Or used to be at least)

There is Jacks , and is probably the best place to go anywhere on a tuesday night. Open mic and house music upstairs. It goes off.

-Mav

OldMav said:
There is Jacks , and is probably the best place to go anywhere on a tuesday night. Open mic and house music upstairs. It goes off.

-Mav

Was my regular Friday night haunt for about 8 months during 2000 and was where I was the night the Doggies beat your mob late that year. So I guess I was a bit hasty in saying there was nothing to do :eek:

Some seriously fine ass in that town!:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back