First Goal, Banner, Margin etc v Brisvegas R3

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a couple of bad losses and you all jump ship. You all need a good hard look in the mirror. Do you know what you stand for?? Fossie, I am glad this is a PG level thread because I have some choice words ready to come out. Need to stop now.

I think the Yakuza in Japan had the right approach. A member who broke the rules or brought shame and showed disloyalty would have their fingertip chopped off. Could this be applied fossie?? If not what about an angry emoji or a thumbs down to show absolute displeasure.

Last edited:
I think the Yakuza in Japan had the right approach. A member who broke the rules or brought shame and showed disloyalty would have their fingertip chopped off. Could this be applied fossie?? If not what about an angry emoji or a thumbs down to show absolute displeasure.
How anyone thought we were going to go 0-3 to that shabby Brisbane outfit I have no idea - pumped by Port, fell in against the Dees....form line was as averageas ours and it was our home game. Absolute Clowns the lot of you....

How anyone thought we were going to go 0-3 to that shabby Brisbane outfit I have no idea - pumped by Port, fell in against the Dees....form line was as averageas ours and it was our home game. Absolute Clowns the lot of you....
That's nuthin'. Try reading the pre-season thread for a few laughs.

We have a couple of bad losses and you all jump ship. You all need a good hard look in the mirror. Do you know what you stand for?? Fossie, I am glad this is a PG level thread because I have some choice words ready to come out. Need to stop now.

angry mad GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back