Club Legend
Sep 4, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gippsland Power
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know of a site which may list football drills for a first year senior coach? I know someone who is trying to mix things up a little and is after fresh ideas..

Thanks

jcraw1 said:
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know of a site which may list football drills for a first year senior coach? I know someone who is trying to mix things up a little and is after fresh ideas..

Thanks
Go to the afl website and in their own search engine type in training drills, there is heaps to look at,just past on to this budding coach that to make sure he sets up drills at training to coinside with his game plan for saturdays, no point in doing one thing during the week then asking players to do another on a saturday. GOOD LUCK

jcraw1 said:
Hey Guys,

Thanks

I know these aren't free, but former AFL coach John Northey has a wesbite www.swooper.com.au where he has manuals, cd's etc of drill for sale. Fairly cheap to buy, about $75 for a whole a package I think.

Thought it might be useful.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back