Remove this Banner Ad

108CAM

Always Hunting For Lost Football Club Songs
May 28, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Draw FC, The Bye
In 2022, I was listening to "The Magpies Expect To Win" on repeat and around the same time, a major event happened on YouTube which caused me to overcome jealousy in relation to this event.

Almost a year later, I've had a partial relapse with the jealousy and now I can't think about the song without it creating flashbacks.
The fact that Port Adelaide is playing a game tonight has worsened it and with the season almost over, I have limited time to find a replacement memory to associate the song with before I do my season closing which involves me playing the Premiership Team's club song throughout the week after the Grand Final then selecting a small assortment of my favourite songs for one last playing before playing the "Seven Is There" song as the season closer.

Once I've done my closing for the AFL, I do a similar thing for the NRL and then get ready for the Cricket Season.

Any tips on how to get rid of the bad memories that I currently have associated with "The Magpies Expect To Win"?

In 2022, I was listening to "The Magpies Expect To Win" on repeat and around the same time, a major event happened on YouTube which caused me to overcome jealousy in relation to this event.

Almost a year later, I've had a partial relapse with the jealousy and now I can't think about the song without it creating flashbacks.
The fact that Port Adelaide is playing a game tonight has worsened it and with the season almost over, I have limited time to find a replacement memory to associate the song with before I do my season closing which involves me playing the Premiership Team's club song throughout the week after the Grand Final then selecting a small assortment of my favourite songs for one last playing before playing the "Seven Is There" song as the season closer.

Once I've done my closing for the AFL, I do a similar thing for the NRL and then get ready for the Cricket Season.

Any tips on how to get rid of the bad memories that I currently have associated with "The Magpies Expect To Win"?

:$

I found that listening to the song then switching to a different song when the bad memories come is really helping

Remove this Banner Ad

Back